𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑇𝑜 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦~

♔♔♔

Frank Sinatra played from the speaker on the kitchen counter.

Taehyung and Jungkook were rolling cookies dough into balls to put in the oven.

"Taebear do you hear the song?" Jungkook asked walking to turn the volume higher.

Taehyung stood straight up after popping the cookies in the oven.

"Yes jungkookie I hear the song." Taehyung chuckled out hands on his hips.

Jungkook jogged over to Taehyung putting his hand out.

"May I have this dance?" Jungkook bowed alittle waiting for Taehyung to take his hand.

Tae shook his head laughing before placing his hand in jungkooks.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung swiftly to his chest, swaying a little to the song.

Taehyungs soft giggle more music to his ears then the actual song.

"I'm gunna spin you baby." Jungkook said before lifting Taehyungs hand over his head and spinning the brunette.

"Kookie!"  Tae said getting spun around multiple times.

The song ended leaving the room quiet and dim from only the stove light.

The smell of cookies in the air and the sound of the wind coming from the window.

"Koo, the music ended."  Tae said still swaying softly though there was nothing to follow.

Jungkook pulled away and cupped the brunettes bread cheeks.

"It's okay, we can just dance to this." Jungkook hugged taehyung and started humming the tune of a song Taehyung didn't recognize.

They knew if they were at a party or around other people it wouldn't be the same.

Sometimes you just need you and the person you love and you will
be happy.

Happily dancing to the music you both make.

Both the boys knew that as they slow danced in the kitchen.

Smell of cookies, and the warmth of each other making them feel like the only two people in the world.

And they were okay with that.

♔♔♔

𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠, 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘.

𝐼 𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 ☹︎

𝐵𝑦𝑒~
♥︎