𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦~

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Papa can you tell me a story about Grandpop and Grampy ." The little girl said.

Jeon Malchin was 35.

With Three kids; Jeon Byeong  15,  Jeon Eun 12 and lastly Jeon Miyoung 7.

Malchin had old photos of his family in his hands cleaning out the garage.

"Sure Mimi, come here." he said grabbing the box of photos and patting his lap.

His daughter ran up to him hopping on his lap.

He held a picture of his parents up, they were in a kitchen cutting watermelons with 4 other guys.

"This was before I was came." Malchin trailed off telling the story.

——
"Kookie."  Tae said causing Jungkook to jump.

"Baby, I'm holding a knife!" Jungkook said to his husband.

"Sorry."  Tae looked down.

"What did you need?" Jungkook said putting the knife which cut the water melon down, giving Tae his full attention.

"Well...you know how Joon and Jinnie recently adopted a baby, right?"  Tae said  looking a Jungkook with puppy dog eyes.

"um...yeah?" Jungkook answered oblivious to what Tae was beating around the bush about.

"I really like babies you know." Tae said playing with the forks that sat on the counter.

"Tae, what are you asking me?" Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Well... I was wondering if you maybe...wanted to also...adopt a baby?" Tae said smiling up at Jungkook.

Jungkook froze.

"A baby?" Jungkook whispered.

"Yes."  Tae said grabbing Jungkooks hand before quickly getting pulled in to a hug.

"Kookie...c-can't b-breath." Tae said tapping Jungkooks back.

"Of course I want a baby with you Taehyung." Jungkook said with tears running down his face causing tae to tear up to.

"Hey, What's all this crying for?" Hobi said walking in through the back door with the rest of the gang.

——

"That's how you came?" Miyoung asked looking away from the photo and toward her dad.

"Yep, me and aunti Sunyoo.

"What about this one papa?"

It was Taehyung, Jungkook and a baby with cake all over his face.

•••

"Babe, where are the candles?" Jungkook asked going through the kitchen drawers for the number one candle.

"On top of the microwave." Taehyung said wiping potatoes of baby Malchins face.

"DADA!!" Malchin yelled, it was one of the only words he knew.

"Yes bud?" Jungkook said back to him even though he knew Malchin wouldn't answer.

"Did you find them?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who nodded holding up a candle of the number one

"SHIT!" Jungkook and Taehyungs head wiped toward their baby.

"No love, don't say that." Taehyung said before glaring at Jungkook who cussed the most out of the two.

"sorry?" Jungkook said looking at his husband with an awkward smile.

"Light the candle." Taehyung said turning back around.

"Tae what if Mal burns himself?" Jungkook said before lighting the candle.

Taehyung slowly turned his head toward his husband.

"What?" Taehyung said looking at his husband.

"what if mal- " jungkook was cut of by Taehyungs yelling.

"Are you an idiot! I honestly don't know why I married you! Burn him self, we are both right here Jungkook-" Taehyung was cut of by their son.

"Shit!" Malchin sat on the table next to a now destroyed cake.

"I-" Taehyung said turning his body toward the baby.

"That's ironic." Jungkook said straight face.
•••

"Wow Grampy and Grandpop were weird." The girl said looking at the photo.

"Hey it's mean to call your Grandparents names." Taehyung walked in to the living room.

The little girl jumped of her father and ran to him.

"Grampy!" she Jumped into Taehyungs arms and both of them had the biggest smiles on there faces.

"Good Job, Bud." jungkook said to Malchin making him turn around.

"Hey old man." Malchin said to his dad.

"Old, I bet I can still whip your ass in a race." Jungkook

"I'll take you up on that bet old man."
Malchin said walking to put on some shoes.

"oh now I won't go easy."
Jungkook said walking after his son.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟,
jinies_bigtoe

𝐵𝑦𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠♡︎~