𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑠(𝑚)

(mature)

Taehyung walked down to the basement, where jungkook practiced the drums he played in his band though it was only the brunette down there today.

"Hey babe, whatcha up to?" Taehyung asked standing on the last step looking at his handsome boyfriend.

"Playin'. Wanna try?" jungkook said looking at the silver haired boy who smiled and nodded.

Jungkook chuckled, patting his thigh for Taehyung to sit on.

Taehyung speed walked over plopping himself on his boyfriend's lap grabbing the drum sticks his boyfriend was handing him.

Jungkook explained the parts of the drum and told Taehyung where to hit.

"You look cute when you play baby." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek who quickly turned around pulling Jungkook's lips onto his own. 

"You look really hot when you play you know." Taehyung said against Jungkook's lips, who held the boy's waist.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up, blue LED light unintentionally setting the mood because Jungkook liked playing in dim areas. (I don't know dont ask)

Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the wall, moving his kisses down to the boy's neck sucking and biting while pulling his big t-shirt off the boy.

Taehyung moaned fumbling with Jungkook pants, pulling them down his legs along with his boxers.

Jungkook pulled his shirt off as Taehyung got on his knees wrapping his hand around his boyfriend's hard length.

Taehyung gave kitten licks to the tip before engulfing as much as he could wrapping his hands around the base of jungkooks dick.

"Fuck!" Jungkook groaned, grabbing the boy's silver hair pushing him down farther.

Taehyung's eyes watered as Jungkook's member hit the back of his throat making him gag.

Right before he came Jungkook pulled the boy off and back up to his feet, wiping off his lips which had droll on it.

He Let the boy suck his middle and pointer finger before turning him around to prep him.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked partly to see if the boy was okay and partly to double check consent. (consent is hot, just saying.) 

Taehyung hastily nodded biting his lip, his hands held him up on the wall.

Jungkook pushed a finger in hearing Taehyung moan, soon adding another, thrusting and scissoring them in the boy.

By the time he pulled out he had a painfully hard length waiting for the silver haired boy.

He spit on his hand rubbing his member to lubricate it as much as he could so he wouldn't hurt the boy.

He lined himself up with Taehyung's hole placing a kiss on the boy's shoulder before slowly pushing in stopping half way so Taehyung could adjust.

Taehyung pushed back so all of Jungkook was inside of him, moaning at the feeling of being full while Jungkook groaned.

"Fuck taehyung!" Jungkook laid his head on the boy's shoulder, he heard Taehyung moan a small 'move' so he did.

Jungkook thrusted into Taehyung , holding his hips as the subs hands balled into fists as pleasure took over his scenes.

He felt like he was losing his mind, Jungkook wasn't small and taehyung never got used to it even if this wasn't their first time. 

Jungkook grabbed taehyung's hair pulling it giving him access to taehyung's neck, he sucked it and bit it leaving hickeys and love bites.

Taehyung moaned out Jungkook's name as he sped up his thrusts making the subs legs shake.

Taehyung's eyes rolled back and he let out a broken moan as he felt himself lose any control he had in his body.

Pleasure took over him as he screamed jungkook's name, tears falling down his cheeks.

"C-cumming!" Taehyung cried as white lines shoot onto the wall that held the boy up.

Jungkook groaned as he came in the boy.

Heavy pants came from both boys, the smell of sex filled the room and taehyung looked up seeing the mess he created on the wall.

"I call not cleaning the wall!" Jungkook said, pulling out of Taehyung.

"A-ah! Asshole!" Taehyung yelled as a softy let himself on the ground, slipping his shirt back on waiting for Jungkook to pick him up so they could nap.

—————
do i hate this? kinda but it's okay