𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑈𝑝

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 ♥︎

♡︎♡︎♡

Jungkook loves when Taehyung wears Make Up.

It made the smaller look even prettier.

Taehyung loves makeup.

When ever he wears it there is a constant smile on his face, that's why Jungkook loves when Taehyung wears it.

"Jungkookie...I'm done, come see." Taehyung said putting the last bit of pink blush on his nose.

Jungkook ran into the walk in closet to see his adorable boyfriend.

Jungkook was speechless at his boyfriend.

(this is the look also this girl is so beautiful ✋😩)

Taehyung looked down playing with his fingers shyly.

"Do you like it?" Tae asked still not looking at Jungkooks face.

"Tae...you look... beautiful."  Jungkook said slowly walking forward to his pretty boyfriend.

Jungkook dropped to his knees slowly lifting up Taehyungs chin with his index finger.

They locked eyes and the world froze.

"So beautiful..." Jungkook said mainly to him self.

They both leaned in and their lips softly touched like they had never kissed before.

Sparks like their first kiss still erupted when their lips touched.

They pulled away and looked at each other, both of their cheeks dust pink even though Taehyung had it artificially as well.

"I love you." Jungkook breathily said still out of breath from their kiss.

"I love you too."  Taehyung said back.

They leaned in one more time sharing a kiss just as the rest, full of love.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

This is short but I think its so cute and I'll probably will update twice today.

~love you♥︎