𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒(𝑚)

(mature)

(info: the group doesn't exist tae and kook are solo artists in this )

———

The award show was 20 minutes ago,  Jungkook stood at the table watching the other idols interact looking for a certain solo artist.

He smirked when he spotted him, the blond boy talking with a female artist before bidding their goodbyes.

Jungkook lifted his arm, signaling the boy to come over to him.

When the other saw him he smiled and waved back jogging over to the table the ravenette stood at.

"Well if it isn't V! Best soloist. I envy you, you know." Jungkook acted like he was mad.

"Oh be quiet, our the song won best duet some of the year." taehyung playfully punched the playful arm.

"Kim taehyung!" Both turned around to see a blond girl holding another's hand.

"Park Chaeyoung!" Taehyung squealed, making the other male laugh.

Taehyung and Chaeyoung were very good friends but often couldn't interact because it could start rumors.

What was funny was neither of them were straight, hence Chaeyoung holding a girls hand.

"Jisoo? hey!" Jungkook said seeing a close actor friend of his own, they happen to come from the same company and be trained together.

It wasn't out of place for idols to know of other idols relationships, sexuality etc. and nobody told anything.

Every idol knows they all struggles with having no personal life with this career, telling people someone else's business is a shitty move especially when you know what it could cost them.

"Hi kookie." Jisoo said, wrapping an arm around her girlfriend.

they talked for a little bit then decided to head out when the room became more empty as to not cause rumors.

"oh yeah, jungkook!" chaeyoung said before departing.

"Make sure to reward tae for his win." She said before winking and walking away with jisoo.

——
at  taekook's house

"you can just take a seat mr. best soloist or the year." Jungkook teased Taehyung who blushed and giggled.

Jungkook put both of their awards ( best soloist and best duet) in a case they had for them.

They lived together and have for two years, dating for 3 but they weren't out to the public yet.

jungkook walked back over and fell on the couch making taehyung bounce a little .

"I'm really proud of you Baby." Jungkook said, pulling taehyung into a cuddle kissing his forehead.