𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 (𝑚) (2)

Not edited
Honestly you could probably read them separately but whatever 🙂
————————————

🍑

Jeongguk sat on Taehyungs bed while the blond went to change into something more comfortable.

He looked around the room opening cabinets and looking at the pictures on the wall.

He saw some polaroids of them and Taehyungs other friends that jeongguk didn't hang out with.

"Jeongguk? I'm done." Taehyung walked out the bathroom in a white  shirt that hit mid thigh and knee high baby blue cloud socks.

He had butterfly clips in his hair and his plump lips where glossy and pink along with his cheeks which where dusted light pink.

He looked so pretty, and Jeongguk couldn't help him self but stare.

"Prettied your self all up for me, love." Jeongguk complimented making the blonds cheeks a deeper shade of pink almost red.

Taehyung stood in his place playing with his fingers, he was definitely more confident at the skate park.

"do you like it?" Tae showed puppy eyes to Gguk who cooed at the sight.

Taehyung looked so tiny like this, to bad Jeongguk was about to wreck him.

Jeongguk opened his arms and Taehyung walked into them wrapping his arms around Jeongguks strong torso. 

"Bubba you look so pretty, but i really want this off." Jeongguk pulled at the hem of Taehyung shirt.

"O-Okay Jeonggukie." Taehyung said backing up pulling the shirt up showing his pink carebear panties.

"Look at my pretty baby." Jeongguk chuckled pulling Taehyung in again by his hips.

"Daddy, I wants this off." the blond said pulling at Jeongguks shirt with puppy eyes.

Jeongguk chuckled slipping of his shirt letting it fall to the ground.

"And these." Taehyung said unbuttoning Jeongguks jeans.

Jeongguk took of the rest of his clothes before realizing Taehyung was still only half naked.

"now it-" Jeongguk was cut of by Taehyung connecting their lips.

Taehyung smirked and pushed Jeongguk on the bed behind him.

"How about you relax Daddy, Tae will help you." Taehyung turned around and pulled down his panties revealing the taebotty in all its glory.

Jeongguk shamelessly checked him out, eyes going up his honey thighs, his hips and curved waisted.

Taehyung truly was so beautiful, Jeongguk was so lucky. (cries)

Taehyung walked back to the bed and straddled the ravenette.

"Daddy loves taetae right?" Taehyung asked pouting running his hands through jeongguks hair.