𝐼𝑛𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒(𝑚)

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦~
(ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ)

✞✞✞

The bathroom was fogged up.

The water made Jungkooks body glisten and his hair stuck to his forehead causing him to push it back.

The sound of the water made almost every other noise inaudible, including Taehyung opening the bathroom door.

Taehyung stepped on to the rug in front of the shower and slipped his bathrobe off his body letting it fall to the floor.

He opened the glass door to see Jungkook in all his glory.

Water dripping down his body, head leaned back, eyes closed.

He stepped in as quietly as possible and tiptoed to rap his arms around Jungkooks shoulders.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said before kissing Jungkooks neck.

"Mhm?" Jungkook hummed leaned his head over to give Taehyung more room.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked running his hands down the tallers biceps.

"Just stressed." Jungkook answered turning around to face his smaller one.

"Do you want me to help?" Taehyung said running his hands down his boyfriend's chest.

Taehyung trailed his hands down until he felt Jungkook hard member.

Taehyung moved his hand up and down on his boyfriend's hard length watching as Jungkook threw his head back.
(I feel like dick is really aggressive.)

"Yes." Jungkook breathily answered Taehyungs question.

Taehyung dropped to his knees in front of his boyfriend.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks member bringing it to his mouth.

He looked up to Jungkook who was already looking down at him and licked only his tip before taking him in his mouth.

Jungkook hissed at the sudden pleasure before deeply moaning and fisting Taehyungs hair.

Taehyungs eyes began to water when Jungkooks cock hit the back of his throat causing him to slightly gag.

Jungkook pulled out and grabbed Taehyungs hand.

"Up baby boy." Jungkook said giving Taehyung a little more space by backing up.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs waist pulling him closer connecting their lips completely erasing the space between them.

Taehyung rapped his arms around Jungkooks neck deepening the kiss.

Both pulling away panting and breathing heavily from the long kiss.

"Ready?" Jungkook whispered placing his forehead to Taehyungs who simply nodded.