𝑇𝐿𝐶 (𝑚)

TLC: Tender Love and Care

edited to my best ability:)
comment :)
enjoy :)
———

Jungkook softly sat taehyung down on his back, running his hands down the boy's honey thighs kissing his neck softly.

Taehyung sighed and moaned softly at the tenderness of his boyfriend, he enjoyed it rough but when Jungkook was soft he couldn't deny how loved he felt.

Jungkook trailed his kiss up the boy's neck and jaw finally meeting his lips in a pillowy soft kiss making both of them sigh with comfort.

This was their 1 year anniversary and Jungkook was determined to show the other male how much he really loved him.

Jungkook softly kissed down the boy's chest and tummy making sure not to hold anywhere too tight, like the boy was a precious diamond in his hands that would break at any moment.

Once Jungkook got to the subs' length he looked up asking for permission and after earning a nod licked the tip a couple of times before taking in the boys whole member.

Taehyung gasped lightly, softly moaned out Jungkook's name, who hummed, causing the boy more pleasure.

Jungkook bobbed his head up and down holding the boy's thighs as Taehyungs tightly gripped the sheets under him.

"jungkook~" taehyung moaned out holding the others brown hair in his hands

Jungkook swallows everything before getting up and getting the lube from the bedside table.

"kookie you're being so soft, what's up?" Taehyung pulled Jungkook close to him softly holding his cheeks thumb running off the brunette's milky cheeks.

"nothing baby...i just love you." jungkook said studying taehyung features before pushing an already lubed finger into the small raveonettes hole.

Taehyung's breath hitch and he bit his lips as his hand went back into the brunette locks of his lover pulling their foreheads together.

after a little taehyung had three fingers stretching him out as softly as possible while still being able to feel pleasure.

Jungkook pulled his fingers out, he poured lube on his own length and rubbed the tip against Taehyung's rim.

"you okay baby?" jungkook asked softly interlocking his unused hand with the boys holding it .

" 'm okay." taehyung said opening his legs wider to give jungkook more room

Jungkook softly pushed into Taehyung who bit his lip and squeezed Jungkook's hand from the stretch.

"it's okay baby." Jungkook rubbed his thumb in Taehyung inner thigh waiting till the ravenette was ready.

After a minute or so Taehyung nodded signaling Jungkook he could move.

Jungkook slowly thrusted into the boy, kissing his neck, lips or forehead every so often while he hugged the boy close.

close so he heard every beautiful sound that came from his lovely man.

Jungkook had remembered when he fell for taehyung; it was like free falling and he had no parachute to catch him.

As he heard the boy moan his name he knew one thing, this beautiful boy was all his.

Jungkook sped up a little moaning Taehyung's name as he came after the boy.

~

Taehyung woke up covering his eyes as the morning sunlight spilled through the paper thin curtains of his window.

He rolled over and saw the love of his life still fast asleep, bunny teeth showing slightly between his pink lips.

His brown hair falling into his eyes, Taehyung softly brushed it away giggling softly as his boyfriend stirred a little.

Taehyung just laid there and watched jungkook sleep, listening to his soft breathing.

Taehyung thought jungkook was utterly handsome, the way his features were set on his face like art work.

Taehyung sometimes couldn't believe a man like the one before him existed and how he out of all people ever got the chance to experience and cherish the man's love.

He was truly so lucky.

———

Hope you enjoyed! :)
bye:)