Chap 12: Strokes

*THE NEXT DAY*
----------------------------------------------

{Beth's POV} "D-d-Daryl?" I said. He fell asleep with his head in my hair.

He softly kissed my lips and said "good morning beautiful." As he pulled me closer to his bare body.

"Your hair smells nice," he said while pulling on his flannel.

I laughed "well that's surprising I haven't used shampoo since we got attacked at the farm" I blushed.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Whatever needs to be done." He replied.

We packed up camp and headed down the road a bit. We stumbled across a town. We began to jog into the village and decided to do some "shopping."

We found a department store. We walked in and there still was clothes surprisingly. I went in and picked out a new outfit. I undressed and tried on a new outfit on and looked in the mirror.

I grabbed a few new undergarments and shoved them in my backpack. I decided I could use a few outfits. I picked up some black jeans and green cargo pants. Grey,yellow, and black tank tops and a brown jacket.

Nowadays you can just get everything free. Then I saw a pair of black combat boots. Mine were pretty worn out but I decided to keep them anyway. I had two pairs of shoes now.

Then I saw Daryl grab a few pairs of jeans, some sweats, a tee shirt and a new flannel. I tossed him a jacket incase the weather got worse.

Then I saw him make his way over to another aisle he came around the corner with boxers and socks in his hands.

"I'm so glad we have some new clothes." I said. "Me too." He grunted.

Next we stopped at the drugstore. Most of it was pretty wiped out. But they must of had a big supply when this all started.

We grabbed some painkillers, gauze, medical wrap, and a first aid kit. Then I saw Daryl walk over to a aisle I never thought I would see him on he grabbed a tiny box and a bit of a larger box and stuck it in his bag.

"Daryl what was that?" I asked worried.
"Oh nothin." He smirked.

"Let's just go over to the bar. Last time I saw Rick he said that every bar had a gun in the back. It could come in handy Beth and you know that."he said smoothly.

Before we got to the bar it started getting dark. So we turned left into a furniture store. We cleared that out there was only about two walkers. We took a bed together.

I stripped down as did he. And we lay there holding onto each other for heat. More for affection and I could tell what he wanted.

We pulled tighter to each other and I smiled. "Daryl your what I have left and I love you. Please don't ever ever let go of me." I whispered looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Beth you're all I've ever had and I'm happy because I've never loved anyone more than you my love." "I would never for a second think of letting go of you."

"Goodnight." We both whispered as we collided.