Chap 13: Vibrations

{Beth's POV} I woke to the vibration of a car zooming down the road. I looked up to see daryl beside me driving, sitting behind a steering wheel.

We're we really in a car or was this a dream we had been separated for so long from our group and haven't had a car ever since.

"Daryl? Are we really driving right now?" "Yes we are Beth." He said

"But how? Did I get in here and how-how did you get ga-" he cut me off.

"Simple, I just picked Ya up in meh arms and set ya in da car."

"Oh and I found a gas station and I went into the back, there were some gas cans left so I grabbed them and loaded them in."

"Oh then I drove over to the bar and got the gun, there was some ammo with it too." He continued.

I smiled and kissed his cheek "your the best." I whispered.

"No, you are." He said while kissing me and sliding his hands under my shirt. I could feel his tough hands on the cold skin of my back. His hands made their way to the front of my shirt.

He tucked the hand gun, fully loaded into the front of my pants and folded my shirt back over it, still with his lips attached to mine.

Then I felt him pull away and look me in the eye holding me closely. "Where should we go next?" He whispered softly into my ear.

"You tell me, I said in return.

We found an old map so we decided to take our chances. We went on a trail and later on took some backroads to get through.

The darkness was coming faster and faster so we pulled over for the night and set camp with our cans around the truck.

We climbed into the back seat together and sat there. I was wrapped in his strong but gentle arms.

We cuddled there. It had almost seemed normal for a moment like we were at a drive in movie.

I felt his head on my shoulder as he ran his fingers through my hair.i turned around and he quickly swiped my lips.

I buried my head in his chest. He held his hands up to my face. One arm was wrapped behind my back under my jacket and the other on my face, moving through my hair.

He began falling backwards to lay. And I was on top of him. We definitely wouldn't go cold tonight.

We had it pretty good at the moment being in a car and all instead of on the ground in the woods.

Well at least it was a start.