Chapter:21 Dark Angels

Rick walked out the gates to greet them. "Hello I'm Rick Grimes and I don't mean any trouble."

"Hi I'm Iris Bordell"said the red head in the middle.

And this is "Erin, Nerissa, Cassandra, Willa, Amber, and Scarlet."

"You guys look like you have it pretty good here." Iris said.

"Yes, is it just you girls?"Rick asked.

"Yeah, when this all started we were part of a refugee camp," Cassandra said.

"Got overrun had to flee." Scarlet added in.

Michonne ran down the steps of te guard tower and came to Rick's side.

"Cassandra?" Michonne said.

"Michonne?!" She said running to hug her." I can't believe I found you and you look great!"she said.

"Same to you." Michonne said.

"Oh I'm sorry Rick she was my friend we were at the refugee camp together, I got separated I was alone I haven't seen her since." Michonne explained.

Rick whistled and we all can down from the tower. "Ah I see you had a signal for backup" said Amber "your a smart man." Continued Erin.

"Well anyway we wouldn't ever expect you to let us be a part of your prison," said Nerissa. "But can we stay inside the gates?" Said Willa.

We will let you sleep in cell block A.
There are beds and we might have extra clothes for you. "Just don't try anything stupid" said Rick.

We led them into the cell block. "I'm sorry but I have to take all your weapons." I said. Iris nodded and yelled "girls weapons on the table!"

You can all sleep here I'll see if I have any extra clothes. I went up the clothing cell and picked out seven shirts and brought them into the cell block.

Iris came over to me instantly and took the clothes "thanks" she said "but why are you doing this?"

"We believe the more people the better here." I replied.

" I didn't have enough pants but there's a pair of undergarments and a shirt for each of you." I said.

"Thank you so much." She said.

"If you need anything my name is Beth."

"Thanks Beth Ya know I think we should be friends." She said with a laugh .

"Sounds good to me." I said giggling while I locked the metal gate.

Then I went to Daryl and I's cell and snuggled in next to him.