Chap 8: Done for

{Daryl's pov} I kept stabbing and stabbing the corpses but they just kept piling in. I was pretty much done for.

I just couldn't leave Beth out there alone to die. I had to push through this. There had to be another way.

There was only one other way it was really risky. But it was my only hope.

I crawled under the cart and pushed my way through the herd killing an occasional biter and finally got through.

I shut the door grabbed some food ran to get anything I could. Then I saw that on the table by the back door Beth left me a knife she believed in me.

She knew I would make it out alive. I took the knife and began running out the back door.

{Beth's pov}

As I was running I tripped over something running through the forest. A walker stumbled over to me and tried to get me.

All of it weight was on top of me I quickly stabbed it in the head and found a long bridge. I began to run onto the bridge.

As I stepped onto the bridge the top started collapsing into the bridge, I fell and a chunk dropped down on my arm and the other on my leg.

A walker starting making its way over to me. It stumbled to the ground. And started biting on my boot. I could feel it's teeth clenching down on my foot.

"So this is how it ends" I thought in my head.

"Goodnight world." I whispered and closed my eyes.