Chapter 13

Thaliah

Again, I woke up on Azarel's kutson, it's makapal naman so you won't pakiramdam the lamig of the wooden sahig. I probably rolled from the bed and hulog here. Right now, Azarel who is sleeping soundly is hugging me so tight, I couldn't move.

I just titig at his gwapong face, his eyelashes were long, my eyelashes are hiya tuloy. It's so unfair! why is his eyes lashes longer than mine? I just pouted then hawak it. He has a clear skin, sabagay, he has his own skin care routine and proper hygiene, I see him do it at morning and night.

I think it's nice seeing a man take care of himself, some men kasi that I talked to says it's pambakla, which is very wrong.

Though I dunno where did he learn it, since he's old fashioned, his taste is.

His hair is messy but so mabango din, he himself smells really good that I couldn't find myself to tayo na before he will gising.

"Why you're so gwapo ba?"

I muttered, as I continue staring at his face. But then he suddenly opened his eyes, making me meet his gaze.

His Green orbs were shining because of the sun rays touching our face. I wonder if we have children, will it look like Rapunzel from tangled? Well I am blonde and he has green eyes---No freakin way I'd have a child with him. I'm just wondering what would they look like if our genes would be mixed, but it doesn't mean I intend to!

"Really?"

He asked with a small smirk formed on his lips.

"Have you ever looked in the salamin ba ha Azarel? Yes, you're gwapo."

I said then rolled my eyes on him, he just chuckled, I'm natigilan to that. It's my first time hearing it, but it felt nice.

"Good morning."

He said then kissed my forehead, I was tulala lang when he did that.

"You fell out of the bed again?"

He asked then upo na, I nodded my head on him then yawned as I sat too.

"Sorry, I always gulong gulong, I think my bed needs harang na to the gilid."

I said.

"It's okay, as long as you fall for me."

He said, I kunot noo to that.

"To your kutson?"

I said to sigurado what I rinig.

"Yes."

He said, I just nodded then started stretching na.

"Hmmm!"

I moaned when I stretched my back, I saw him staring at me again.

"I'm so maganda ba talaga that you stare at me all the time?"

I asked jokingly.

"Yes."

He agreed then stood up na, I just pouted.

"I know."

I hissed, we both went to the bathroom to brush our teeths as usual.

"You're gonna jog na?"

I asked when we finished brushing our teeth, he nodded his head.

He usually jogs in the morning then go to the garden to work out for an hour when he comes back. I just do simple yoga here and then sayaw the zumba dance in the garden with ate Gwen and the other helpers, we do yoga for an hour cause it feels nice dancing around cause were so many.