Chapter 24

Thaliah

This is the day, I nervously looked at the altar while I'm at the back, my mom were crying, dad just pili my hands.

"Mom! Don't cry nga, I will iyak too then my make up will be ruined."

I frowned, mom pouted.

"I can't help it okay, my baby's gonna marry---"

I didn't let her finish.

"This is my second time marrying mom."

I pouted, my dad chuckled.

"Hayaan mo na ang mommy mo Thaliah, minsan lang makapagdrama."

My dad said, my mom glared at him.

"Oh shut up, baka gusto mong sa labas matulog?"

I smiled watching my parents, it's been half a year since Azarel proposed, we really prepared for this wedding in La Muerte. I don't know what to feel right now, I feel really nervous specially knowing that after this will be our first night.

As in officially married because we wanted to, Rin and Mariya is so nakakainis kasi! if they didn't paalala to me that it will be our honeymoon later, then I won't be twice nervous than I am earlier!

I'm excited though, rawr.

The music started, I slowly walked into aisle while looking at Azarel, hindi naputol ang stares namin sa each other, I can't stop myself from smiling, I want to iyak but I don't gusto naman to masira my make up, Mariya will pull all my hair off sabi niya earlier. 

I feel like I want to run to the Altar na and sabihin to father na let's proceed to the kiss the bride part, ehehehe. The song continued till I reached the altar, I looked at Azarel and smile, aw my darleng is crying, he smiled back at me and held my hand.

"Beautiful."

He whispered, I bit my lips and met his gaze. The ceremony started, we told the priest our I do's in the pledge and stated our vows with each other. My heart is filled with so much happiness, I know I am already Mrs Juarez, but this just feels more special.

 "Magdalene/Azarel, I give you this ring as a symbol of our love, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. With this ring, I wed you."

We said in unison as we both put the rings on our fingers, I am trying so hard not to cry right now, this just feels magical, marrying someone you really love, someone you're ready to spend your whole life with.

"Now that Thaliah and Alphaeus have given themselves to each other by the promises they have exchanged, I pronounce them to be husband and wife, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen, You may now kiss the bride!!!"

The priest said making me smile, Azarel liften the veil, I met his hot gaze, fill of passion as he look at me, full of admiration. He held my waist and leaned closer to give me a slow, passionate kiss. 

It felt like we are in our own world as we shared a kiss, It feels like we are talking with each other's heart through our lips as I answer his hot kisses.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. And Mrs. Alphaeus Azarel and Thaliah Magdalene Juarez!"

The crowned clapped their hands, happy for us, all our friends and family are here, all our love ones and dear god witnessing how the two of us became one.

After the wedding, we all went to the wedding reception which will be held in the Hacienda. We were greeted by our friends from the organization, business partners and our close friends. Leo also came with his wife Jasmine, it's been so long since I last saw them so I'm happy.