Chapter 14

Thaliah

"This is so masarap! Sweet."

I smiled upon tasting the sweet mangoes that they harvested.

"Darleng! You should tikman this manga!"

I told azarel then offered him a slice, he subo naman agad that.

"It's masarap right?"

I said excitedly.

"Yes."

He uttered then smiled, I bit my lips then again ate some.

"Nako, itong si Ser talaga, mula noong dumating si Ma'am, napapadalas ang pagngiti ano?"

Kuya Rudy kantyaw to us, I just felt my cheeks burned by their kantyawan.

"Iba talaga kapag may nagpapasaya sa iyo."

Ate Dindy sabi then tawa to us, I just giggled.

"Kung sana ay sinagot mo ako noon, edi napapasaya sana kita."

Baldo said making ate dindi ikot her mata to him.

"Magtigil ka Baldo, hindi kita type."

She said being so masungit .

"That's right! not left! you seeing, you is berry berry ugly Baldo. Dots why Dindy isn't typing you, her type is the people power having the same facial with james red. Because he thinking that her facing is the seemless like Nadine, but the true colors saying that her facial treatment is actualism looking likee likee likee, she looking like a dinosaurus, and her facial is fullest of holing and bakbakan with pacquiao, specially when her holing in the deep of her nose is smokening ehen she are having menstrualization with the species of her aging, you knower I am said? you understanding now?"

Apolinario paliwanag, were just nakatanga lang because no one understood a single word he said.

"Wala kaming maintindihan tangina mo."

Baldo said then suntok Apolinario's braso.

"Nagpapaliwanag lang ako, syempre english spokening si Ma'am, hindi ka lang kasi marunong mag english kaya hindi mo maintindihan."

We continued kwentuhan and tawanan with the people. I am really glad I came to this place, it's not just the land but also the people. They are very kind and generous, not only to their bosses but also to each other.

"You'll sell all of this na?"

I asked.

"Opo, idedeliver din po sa ibang bayan, yung mga kakaunti naman ho ang sira o nabbugbog ay gagawin naming jam at ipepreserve."

Ate Gwen paliwanag, my mouth formed an 'o' then tango tango to that.

"Can you turo me how to gawa jam too?"

I asked with a bright smile on my face.

"Pwede naman ho, nakakatuwa nga at gustong gusto ninyong matuto."

She sagot to me making my ngiti wider.

"Thank you po!"

I giggled.

"Naalala ko tuloy noon si Laide, gustong gusto ring matuto ng batang iyon, siguro ay kaedad na niya ngayon itong si Ma'am. Kamusta na kaya siya?"

Ate Dindy said, who's Laide?

"Nako, wag mong ipaparinig iyan kay Rosing at bubugahan nanaman tayo ng apoy ng bruha."

Ate Gwen said while naiiling.