Chapter 4

Pre-nup.

Thaliah

I am raising my noo as I walked inside Alpha's territory, His huge firm, it's so nakakahilo and infairness there are so madaming cute guys! omg! Almost lahat ng boys that I got salubong is if not handsome, it will be cute! 

I feel like I am lost in a huge dark forest full of wolves, his name is bagay to him cause he does look like an Alpha. He's always giving that vibes that he's superior, it's so nakakatakot cause he always look like he's mangngagat as if he's going to kain me!

But that momment when he proposed lingered on my mind, it's as if he's heart were talking to me through his eyes. Though I know I shouldn't be decieved, he's only doing that for his diseased parents' wish.

"Marry me and I'll devote all my life to you.."

How would he do that if we'll eventually get separated? Well whatever, baka naman he juat said that because my parents are around. I shouldn't feel so kilig! even he's so very mega gwapo while saying that!

"Good morning miss Ross."

Bati of those employees that I make daan, I smiled then bati them back. Looks like the employees knows me already?

"Good morning Ms. Ross, Mr. Juarez is not here yet, he's still on the site. But he said that incase you come here, you can wait on his office."

His secretary said while smiling at me brightly, I smiled at her too.

"Sure, thank you!"

I said with my sweetest smile as I went inside his office. His office has a modern yet minimal design, it's huge and wide.

I decided to walk around, the bathroom is huge too, his office has his own kitchen and his own room too!

Wow he could even live in here if he wanted to or if ever he's too lazy to go home. I just smiled as I sat on his swivel chair, It's a big swivel chair. Maybe because he also has a big frame? Well does it mean he also has a big---uhh you know?

Well it will be weird if he's big but he has a small friend down there right? Well it doesn't matter if he's going to bawi naman in his performa---

My face crumpled, what the hell am I thinking?

I shrugged as I opened my laptop to continue typing.

His office is really huge, maybe he already took madaming girls here? my eyes widened just imagining him fucking random girls in this swivel chair made my face crumple in disgust.

I agad na nag stood up to my inuupuan, who knows baka medami ng germs here.

I am natigilan when the double door of his office suddenly opened, revealing a woman. Is she going to attend a binyagan? She look gulat for a moment but she managed to bawi her calm posture.

"Uh..who are you?"

I asked, there's a sweet smile on her face but her eyes were obviously glaring at me.

"Where's Alpha?"

She asked not minding my question, I just smiled at her sweetly.

"My fiance is still not here, do you have an appointment?"

I asked nicely, I even saw how she stilled on that single word.

"I don't need an appointment, and what? fiance? are you kidding miss?"

Mariing say niya while smiling padin, is she baliw ba? she's obviously not happy!

"Yes Fiancè."