Chapter 6

Wedding.

Thaliah

"Why? Next week?!"

I said to my dad in gulat expression with standing ovation with what he just sabi to me.

"H-how about Alpha? I'm sure he won't marry me t-that quick. "

I uttered, dad shooked his head on me.

"I already told him about this, he said that if you agree then he will."

I sighed harshly on that, they are so abuso ha! I already payag to get wedded to that stone like Alpha! Why does it have to be next freakin week?!

"Please do me this favor Thaliah, I don't even know if I will survive the operation so I want to see you getting married beforehand."

He said seriously.

"Don't say that dad! ofcourse you'll live after the operation! And yes I did payag to kasal with Alpha, but next week? I'm still processing everything on mind."

I said while pouting, next week is too quick! 

"The doctor said I shouldn't stress too much, pero hindi ako mapapanatag hangga't hindi kayo nakakasal."

Dad said while eating the food according to his diet.

"Don't pressure your daughter too much."

It's mom that is kararating lang.

"I can't help it, hindi ko magawang mapanatag."

He uttered, he hawak to his chest then closed his eyes, I bit my lips then sighed. We'll eventually get separated when everything is over so it doesn't really matter when right?

I pouted remembering that, It's one of the most stressful week of my life. Alpha insisted that he will be the one doing all the preparations for our wedding and I need to help mom on assisting dad about his up coming operation. 

It's tiring, I still helped Alpha on some preparation then assisted dad the same time. Though, dad is a pain in the ass sometimes.

"Stop frowning Thaliah, you look beautiful!"

My close friend and my stylist Mariya said while fixing the back of my wedding gown.

"Sobrang gwapo ng groom mo! Omg!"

Kinikilig na sabi nito, my brows furrowed.

"I'm already marrying him just so you know."

I said, she just rolled her eyes on me.

"Gaga sinabihan lang ng gwapo, wag kang mag alala walang aagaw diyan, I'm already married."

She muttered, I just pouted.

"W-Well it's still up to him if he will papaagaw to anyone."

I said remaining calm, Mariya hissed at me.

"I doubt you'll let anyone penetrate your turf Thaliah, Rin will even agree with me."

She grinned, I just shooked my head on her.

"I'm not like that, he does not belong to my turf, he's just someone I need to marry, after dad recovers, then good bye."

She just ngiwi to what I said.

"That's what also what I said when Black and I met, now look at me, I'm now Mrs. Raccini, not planning to even separate with the jerk."

She grinned, I gave her a bland look, yeah, my best friends Rin and Mariya married the Raccini brothers. It was chaotic, they keep dragging me into their mess back then to back them up.