Chapter 23

Thaliah

When I woke up 9 years ago, I already forgotten all about him, as if he never eisted, as if he was erased in my memory, in my life...

"Saan na me?"

I asked the moment I can finally talk, they told I was in a coma for a month and had a surgery to remove the bala from my utak.

"How do you feel Thaliah?"

My mom asked, she's with dad and my two best friends, Mariya and Rin.

"I'm ayos neman po, plus you sabi to me that yong surgery kow is successful deba?

I giggled.

"Is it just me o lumala pagka conyo niya?"

Mariya said, my noo got kunot to that then looked at her nagtetaka.

"What? Diba I'm laging nagtotalk like ganto? what do you sabihin that lumala?"

I tanong to her, Rin awkwardly laughed.

"U-uhh nothing."

She smiled, I smiled back at her.

"Thinking about it, why did I labas ba to the bahay in new year? I don't alala why, diba I'm lagi namang nakikiparty every new year? plus why is that place looks like a province? I don't remember going to that lugar that gabi."

I shrugged, they're natigilan to that, did I sabi something weird?

That nigh, I woke up seeing a green eyed man together with two other man infront of me. For some reason, my heart suddenly pounded painfully, tears fell from my eyes and I don't even know why.

"Sino you three? Did you pasok a maling room?"

I asked wiping my tears.

"Weird? Why am I going iyak?"

I asked myself then looked at the man, he has this weird expression on his face. The two are nagbulungan pa while still looking at me.

"Nakikilala mo ba kami?"

The one with the blue eyes asked, he's gwapo din ha.

"I don't kilala you three, so maybe mali ang room that you pasok, just tanong the nurse."

I shrugged, suddenly my dad came inside with a dark expression on his face, he asked the three to talk to him outside, he seems galit pa nga eh, who are those? I hawak to my chest remembering that green eyed man, why does my chest suddenly hurts? as if I want to hug him.

"Who are they?

I asked my dad, he smiled and told me that  they are no one, I just shrugged it off.

After I recovered, I went to UK for my studies, I don't know why didn't I accepted it agad before, what stopped me? weird? I'm nabobo ba that time and I almost let an opportunity to slip?

I achieved my dream in that university, I had the highest average and has lots of offers, I became known world wide because of my talent, I even designed dresses for lots of big people, including holywood ctresses.

I'm 21 when I joined an organization and also became an agent after I saved those twin's lives. I have a great skills in fighting, it's my hobby to train myself too since I was little, not only because of the threats for my life before but also because it's fun.

It didn't take me long before I became a high ranked agent because of my spying skills, I have nothing to do naman in my free times so I just continued being an agent. I'm successful in fashion industry and being an agent, but I am definitely not lucky in finding love.