Chapter 9

Thaliah

He's right, my things are in his kwarto nga. I bit my lips while roaming my eyes around the room, Damn! There is one bed! Only one freaking king sized bed!

"Ayoko silang magtaka kaya hindi na ako kumuha ng isa pang kama, I'll just sleep on the floor."

A voice suddenly salita on my likod, It's Azarel.

"No, uh it's fine, it's malamig to the floor Azarel."

I said making him shook his head on me.

"I have a futton."

He said then turo the thick futton that is naka sandal sa wall.

"Then I'll sleep there, it's your kama naman so you should tulog on the kama."

I suggested, again he iling iling his ulo.

"You sleep on the bed Thaliah, you're my guest, I want you to be comfortable."

He said, I just pouted.

"Kay."

I shrugged as I roam around the room. I stared at the pictures on his wall, most were his mom and dad and then his friends...

My eyes widened.

"Omg! Eseyng! He look so gwapo here!"

I said when I saw a picture of the three, I giggled cause the picture look so silly. They are stretching annoyed Azarel's cheeks to a smile while the'r hands where formed into a peace sign sa ibabaw of Azarel's head.

"That man? gwapo?"

Azarel's face crumpled.

"Yes! He's so gwapo kaya!"

I giggled, his face darkened even more.

"He's not."

He hissed, I just ngiwi to him.

"And who is this honey colored eyed gwapo guy with you two?"

I asked, Azarel glared at ne then kuha the photo and tago it to the drawer.

"They are not gwapo."

He hissed, my brows furrowed.

"You're malabo na ang eyes Azarel, they are gwapo!"

I uttered, but nearly gasped when he leaned his face closer. I gulped as I met his intense gaze.

"Ako ba? gwapo?"

He asked while nakayuko cause he's really tall
For a moment, I couldn't move, I got tulala to his face. His tantalizing green eyes were like bringing me to another dimension, his lips were red, his disheveled jaw were defined.

He look so manly, he's drop dead gorgeous.

"Answer me Magdalene, who's more handsome?

He asked, I looked away.

"Uhh... Eseng?"

I lied, Azarel is really really handsome, I don't really know who's more handsome between the three.

Azarel, he's the definition of hot and sexy! He's so handsome but I just couldn't admit it infront of him, I get really nervous.

His face darkened as he clenched his jaw.

"Really?"

He asked, I gulped then nodded my head.

"I don't care, I'm your husband, I should be the one who's more handsome!"