Chapter 1

Beach.

Thaliah Magdalene

How can they do this to me? they are so irita me! why do I need to isip pa! ofcourse the answer is only one big fucking NO! I wouldn't marry a fucking man I know nothing but his name!

I sighed harshly, bwisit talaga! as in Super duper mega bwisit! over na over talaga! It's the 20th century already, where fixed marriages are not uso na noh! Plus I'm already 27, I think I could decide naman na on my own who I want to marry.

Well first, you should get a boyfriend Thaliah..

I pouted, it's so nakakainis naman! Knowing mom and dad, they would make kulit kulit to me until I agree. Well not on this one, my future is make salalay here kaya, they damay lolo pa! 

"Kalma lang Lene."

Rin, my bestfriend said then she make tawa after I kwento the nangyari to me on our dinner.

"You won't understand me! You married the man you love!"

I said with an inis face like Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr with one G and seventeen 'R's It's so nakaka prustreyt, manang said filipinos would exchanges thei'r f's and p's so I'm trying it. So back my dilemma I'm inis padin to my magulangs.

"Gusto ng ano ang keyntowt?!"

I cursed, Rin's muka then make lukot to that, I'm magaling na talaga sa tagalog!

"What?"

She turan to me, I smiled at her sweetly.

"It's the tagalog of Like What the fuck?! according to google translate."

I said then nodded my head, Rin just kamot her head, baka she has kuto na.

"I'm magaling na diba? I also searched some curse words to use if I meet the guy, like shit is tae, mother fucker is ina yeut, and you're a piece of shit means ikaw ay isang pirasow ng tae."

I giggled.

"Should I search more? baka kase he won't understand if I curse in english so I would mura in filipino. Should I search some insults too?"

I asked, Rin is just nga nga, the langaw might pasok to her bunganga instead of Jet's buddy. 

"M-maybe that's enough of google translate Lene."

She said, I just ngiwi to her, what's wrong with it? 

"So back to the topic! I make layas muna so don't tell my parents where I am while I am tago to them okay? they will just kulit me, I need kalawakan! and time."

I said, Rin just sighed then nodded her head, after I talk with her, I just played with their kids, it's so saya talaga but I still coouldn't forget that I in panganib of getting married.

 Just what if it's Matandang hukluban? or what if it's making bugbog to me? What if he's bungal? What if he don't brush his teeth? What if he's actually a devil in disguise?

I don't know him and I'm not planning to know him.

I make paalam na to the Raccini fam and just rode a taxi, I want to breath some fresh air, I want to relax. I rode a taxi then the bus untill I reach a beach resort. It looks so cozy, specially that the sun is already almost go down down down and the pastel colors of the sky looks so spectacular.

I rented a small cabin, the place is really cozy, it's kinda cold nadin and the sea looks so beautiful. Maybe I would just buy tons of bikinis tommorrow and tons of clothes too since I won't pakita to them unless they give up wanting to marry me off to a random stranger.