Bitter Sweet

Duncan sat in his office looking out the window. He honestly was tired as hell. Zeke was going through his all-night bullshit again and it was really really draining. When it was time for his break which was an hour and 30 minutes he shut the blinds in the office making it dark while setting an alarm on his phone. He locked the door and shut the curtains by the door and layed on his office couch. His eyes were weak and couldn't keep them open.
———————————————————————
Samantha looked around for Duncan nearby and didn't see him. She just smirked and searched " Duncan Salvador " into the computer.

She saw his expunged juvinile record, his marriage, his parents, social security numbers, blood type, and where he lived, and more. Samantha read through all of it before looking at Courtney's information.
———————————————————————

Duncan woke up from his alarm on his phone. He yawned before opening his blinds and unlocking his door. He grabbed a piece of gum as he sat at his desk. He stared off to space for a minute and immediately got back to work.

Duncan sighed as he remembered that he left his stress balls at home and his junk food. Duncan briefly thought about calling Courtney but quickly dismissed it. She was probably at work right now.

I'll just go without it.
—————————————
After a few hours into his shift Duncan was updating Izzy's profile. Duncan had to update her like every week. She was always adding or changing her name or going in and out of the mental hospital or getting chased by the police.

Duncan shook his head. This girl just couldn't give him a break.

Duncan interrupted by his thoughts when he heard knocking at the door. "Come in!' He said loudly.

Samantha walked in with a tight black shirt that went 2 inches above her knees and a v neck cardigan.

"Duncan your wife is here." She said with a smile.
Duncan felt his shitty mood brighten "let her in." He said.

After a minute Courtney walked in. She wore a skirt that went 2 inches below mid-thigh with designer heels. She also wore a see-through low cut long-sleeved white blouse, With her hair in loose waves.

She had a stroller with Zeke in it. She smiled at him " good afternoon babe." She said sitting down with the stroller by her side.

Duncan just smirked at her "hi Princess what a pleasure seeing you here."

Courtney just rolled her eyes " I brought your food and stress balls. And your magnetic things I know how bored you get at work."

Duncan gratefully took it and put it on his desk setting a mental note to put that in the break room." thanks for getting them. I was going to ask you but I thought you were at work with your beb."

Courtney grabbed a doughnut hole "actually I don't work today remember or tomorrow and weekends." She said before eating the doughnut hole.

Then that's when it hit her " beb?" She said confused.
Duncan just smirked, "yeah best evil bitch." Courtney rolled her eyes with a faint smile. "She can be evil." She chuckled.

"Duncan?" Samantha asked in the doorway holding files.
Courtney and Duncan faced the doorway at the sound of his name.

"Yes?" He asked. "I have the files you asked for and Mr.valaaśki is printing out the rest of the copies," Samantha said walking towards the desk.

"Thank you," Duncan said grabbing the files from her hand. When he put the files down on his desk he sat up and introduced the two.