Is this Nightmare Over

AUTHORS NOTE: okay guys so sorry this took forever. I've had a lot going on but yeah, I finished it and this chapter is longer than the other ones. BUT yeah enjoy :)

" Nobodys here Dunky" she said licking her lips seductively and bit her lip. Duncan tried to push her off, but she kissed him. and Duncan. he froze and she pulled away and started unbuttoning his shirt revealing his very toned abs and chest. "what-I- wh- you have a boyfriend I have a wife, this isn't right!" she smiled and whispered ' they don't have to know" she said kissing him again and grinding her waist against his. And Duncan kissed her back

what the hell are you doing!

his inner voice started yelling at him. Samantha began unbuttoning his shirt and the voice grew louder.

DUNCAN ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!?!!?

She began kissing down his chest to his torso

NO!

She kissed down his abs and down the waist band of his pants.

DONT LET HER DO IT

the sound of his zipper being unzipped filled his office

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!

she reached down his boxers and grabbed hi-

Duncan jolted awake with sweat all over his body and labored breathing. He frantically looked around and saw he was in his room he let out a sigh of relief. "Duncan whats wrong?" Courtney said sitting up looking worried. ''Bad dream?" she said sitting up with Duncan. Duncan thought for a second. He couldn't just tell her that he had a dream about his secretary. When they almost had sex and not only that it felt very real.

"I, uh, yeah it was a nightmare." he said scooting closer to her and holding her close. " what was it about?" Duncan decided if he should tell her or not. and he decided.... " I don't really remember babe." he said holding her closer. she held him as well, " well are you okay now?" she said her head against his chest. she heard his erratic heartbeat. "Yeah babe " he said laying down. she snuggled up close to him and kissed his jaw line. "Don't worry Duncan" she said in the middle of a yawn. "This dream will be better and if not Ill always be here." she said dozing off.

Duncan sat there looking guilty. " Yeah" he breathed out. He sat there for a moment. "I hope so..."

-----

Duncan woke up 5 minutes before his alarm, he sighed annoyed. He considered going back to sleep and instead of waking up in 5 minutes, waking in 10 minutes. you know to make up sleep that I lost waking up back and forth throughout the night. he groaned loudly in his head and got up ready for his morning shower. Once he finished his shower and getting ready for work, he sighed looking in the mirror.

I have been sighing way too much lately... I need to work on that.

he walked out the bathroom about to go to his car. But he stopped for a moment and stared at a sleeping Courtney. He quietly walked over to her a kissed her forehead. "I love you babe." he said with a faint smile before leaving for work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duncan walked in the building he is feeling a bit of anxiety he knew that he was going to have to face Samantha a lot today.

okay Duncan chill, it was just a dream. just a stupid dream okay. Me and you both know we would never cheat on princess so calm down.

Duncan visibly calmed down. then he heard a car in the parking lot. he looked and seen Samanthas car. he visibly cringed.