6- Stop what you're doing

The waves' sounds moving in, the surrounding voices, the silverware scraping against the dishes, the dishes set onto the tables, and the cooks yelling back and forth to one another. It was all Mercedes could focus on as Hugo sat across from her and talked, trying not to think about the kiss they shared back in her room. The kiss was hot, long, passionate, and hungry. Had she not broken the kiss when she did, she knew it wouldn't have ended in the hallway; it would have ended underneath the bedsheets.

"Sadie?"

"Hmm?" She hummed as she stared at and stirred her drink.

"Did you hear anything I said?"

She stopped stirring her drink, let go of the straw, and looked up. "I heard you."

He leaned forward and quietly said, "If you heard me. What did I say?"

She didn't answer him right away, as she had to think about what he said.

"You weren't listening. Were you?"

"I was listening."

"Then, what did I say?"

"You said you wanted us to continue seeing each other once we get back to the states. But I'm not so sure that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a very busy woman and I don't have time to date. If I did, I wouldn't be single."

He chuckled, lifted his drink to his lips, and said, "Who's the cocky one?"

"I'm not cocky. How am I cocky?" She asked in a high-pitched voice.

He set his drink down and smirked. "You said you wouldn't be single if you were dating. Which makes it sound like you could have anyone that you want."

"Because I can. And the same goes for you. You can't tell me you don't have women flocking at your feet, trying to get you in their bed, or them trying to land in your bed."

His hands folded together as he rested them on the table and looked her dead in the eye. "I never said I didn't. I love women, and I love satisfying them. But there's something about you, Sadie, that I'm willing to give all that up to get to know you better than what I've learned this past week and a half, and as I told you when we first hung out, you intrigue me. You're so fucking beautiful, Sadie. And I mean that. You're beautiful inside and out, your fun to be around, sober or not," he smirked. "And I get this crazy feeling you get whatever you want, as do I. I want you, and I know you want me, Sadie. So take me if I'm what you want."

Mercedes thought back to what Alona said to her, something Garrison told her. If she can win his heart, she'd be special. She lifted her drink, wrapped her mouth around the straw, and sucked in every last drop of alcohol left in her glass. She did want him, but she didn't want to be tied down to anyone. She liked being free, liked being wined and dined by different men, and she liked not having to answer to anyone about what she does.

She then thought about what Alona said before she left on her date with Garrison. Give him what you both want. And that's sex. She was aching for him to be inside her, especially after seeing the size of what he was and was curious about how it would feel. The thought of it had her squirming in her chair and her panties feeling moistened.

Hugo noticed Mercedes squirming and tilted his head to the side. "Why are you squirming? Are you thinking about taking me up on my offer?"

She cleared her throat, looked him in the eye while removing the napkin from her lap, then stood. "Let's get out of here."

A sly smile formed on his face. "Where do you want to go?"

"Your bed."

******