27- Here we go

Mercedes fingernails imprinted deep red marks into Hudson's back as she contentedly glided them up and down along his back. All while repeatedly moaning his name as he slowly and lovingly moved inside her, hitting every possible spot that had her feeling as if she were floating in the clouds. She didn't need ecstasy to make her feel the way she was feeling that very moment; all she needed was Hudson to make her feel that way. It was euphoric. And he knew exactly how to make her feel loved, wanted, and high—high on sexual satisfaction.

Hudson was her ecstasy—her drug of choice.

While Hudson made love to her, her mind was on him, but it was also on Alona and what Kaiden did to her, giving her ecstasy to make her feel wanted even more by someone—giving her a fake sexual high and for her to crave what a real man could do for her. Kaiden wasn't a real man. He was, in her eyes, a rapist, that thrived on getting women to do whatever he wanted. And now that she knows what he does to women for his own sexual gain. She vowed to make Kaiden pay and for him to suffer for what he did to Alona.

Mercedes felt it's a good thing Alona finally has a real man in her life today, and she hoped and prayed Garrison could make something good come out of this recent admission of Alona's.

Hudson's thrusts slowed, his mouth stopped moving along with Mercedes's lips, and wishing to watch Mercedes's facial expressions as he made love to her, he pressed his fists down on either side of her and pushed himself up. As Hudson moved his hips along with hers, both moving as one. A smile formed on his face, and a warm feeling roamed throughout his body when he saw her eyes roll upward and into the back of her head. She was at her peak, and he knew it. Mostly after feeling her walls profoundly pulsating around his cock.

Hudson knew what was coming next. And he couldn't wait for what he loved most, her warm fluids to warm his cock. "Open your eyes, Sadie, baby," Hudson ordered in just a whisper. When her eyes tightened, he lowered his mouth to hers and chastely kissed her. "Sweetheart, open your eyes. I want us to watch each other while we cum together."

She liked his dirty talk and her eyes hesitantly opened. The second their eyes locked, her orgasm hit, as did his, but then her eyes quickly closed again. "Sweetheart," he moaned, lowering his mouth, biting her lip, and tugging while saying, "Keep your eyes open."

"I can't," she fought to say.

Her eyes finally opened, and when their eyes met with each other once again, he released her lip and smiled. "That's what I want to see," he enthusiastically said while sinking his cock as far in as it would go, with her also purring and digging her nails deeply into his skin. As his male tears were searching for their happiness—their golden prize. Hudson found joy by sucking every ounce of air out of Mercedes's system while his cock was warmed of her.

Mercedes broke the kiss and gasped for her life while tilting her head back. He lowered his body onto hers, then buried his face into the crook of her neck, and softly pecked his lips alongside it. "Mine. All mine..."

"Yes, you are," she whispered, caressing the tips of her fingers along his back. "I can't believe I almost told you to go pound sand. It would have been the biggest mistake of my life."

Hudson's head lifted, and then he situated his body on top of Mercedes's and raised his hands, cupping them on either side of her face, and caressed her cheeks with his thumbs. "FYI, sweetheart. You may have told yourself that's what you wanted to happen. But, I have news for you. I wouldn't have let you go that easy. My persistent ass would have been doing all I could to get you to rethink your horrible decision."

She slowly smiled, curious what he would have done; she asked, "Like how?"

"Well... First, I would have gone home, grabbed my guitar, and come back where I'd set up camp outside your hotel. And after I was all settled, I would stand outside, play the guitar and sing my life away all day and night, every day until I lost my voice."