Chapter 12

David's POV (when Paige left)

I can't believe that bitch of a sisterembarrassed Riley and I. She is such a lazy ass too. Ya after dad died we blamed her and took it out on her because it was her fault in the first place but to embarrass us in front of the whole school that is so not cool. God I hate her so much.

"Hey Henry, sorry about that worthless bitch of a sister I have. She's gonna get it when I get home."

"That's ok man. It's not your fault. Girls are always wanting to be my mate but that was really low, plus who would want her as a mate. She's pathetic, ugly, and fat. None the less, it's not your fault," Henry told me.

"Thanks man."

"No problem."

When I get home, that bitch is going down.

** end of school day**

"You coming man?" I ask Henry.

"Ya just give me a sec," and kisses the girl that was next to him.

Gotta admit he was a manwhore but hey so am I.

"Come on man. I have some business to get done at home."

He pulls away after one more kiss and walks with me to my car, which Riley is already waiting in. She was sooo pissed when I told her about what Paige did. She was ready to hunt her down but I held her back and told her we will do it when we get home. She reluctantly agreed and we couldn't wait until after school.

We were headed to the house and Henry was in the front seat and Riley was in the back probably thinking of ways to punish Paige or even kill her.

"Henry, I heard about today and I'm so sorry about our idiot sister," says Riley.

"That's ok Riley, but later you can make it up to me," he tells her with a wink.

She smiled flirtatiously and looked away.

You're probably thinking ' oh god I'm letting my sister have sex with my best friend.' Well it's up to her. I don't care it's her decision and life not mine.

We pull into the driveway and I don't see mom anywhere but that's ok.

We get out of the car and head into the house.

"Paige, get your ass down here NOW!" I yell.

No answer.

"PAIGE! Don't make me come up there and drag your ass down. It will only cause more pain," I say again up the stairs.

No answer again.

Well I guess she wants it the hard way. Fine by me.