Chapter 35

Dedication to posey2012 for the idea of childeren.

Paige’s POV

You know that moment when you should have thought it through before doing well I should have thought it through, that’s all I’m saying. I just ran and ran and ran toward the danger or threat and no more than getting to my training place there were rouges lined up making at least 20 rows of 20 making that 400 rouges. This is definitely not good. I know we have more members but still that is a lot of rouges. I never even knew there were that many unless oh who am I kidding he’s probably been taking down packs.

“Where the hell are you?” Peter roars through the mind link.

“Well sweetie, I’m standing before 400 rouges where we trained for my powers.

Where the HELL are you and everyone else?” I snap back.  

“We’re almost there don’t do anything stupid till we get there to help you.”

“Remember I have to do this on my own. I have to beat him by myself.”

“I’m not going to let you get hurt,” he snarls.

“I don’t care, I HAVE to do this myself but judging from where I’m standing he has a mickle of rouges on his side. There’s got to be at least 400 not counting whoever is behind this.”

“We’re here,” he announces standing to my left and Alpha Henry to my right with Damien on the other side by Peter and everyone else behind us.

“I noticed idiot,” I state rolling my eyes. “Remember I have better scenes than you do. I could feel you coming from a mile away.”

“Oh shut up I don’t want to hear it,” he barks.

“Hey don’t use that tone with me mister or else you’ll be sleeping on the couch and not the couch that is in our room either,” I voice back.

“ENOUGH!” the mystery person yells but I noticed his voice seems awfully familiar.

The unknown person steps out from the trees and I gasp and so do most of Henry’s pack including Henry. No it can’t be him. Why is he doing this?

“What? What’s wrong Paige? Who is he?” Peter asks frantically.

“This can’t be,” Alpha Henry speaks up from my right.

This would be the first time we actually spoke without me glaring at him and him looking sorrowful. “We must be dreaming.”

“Oh Paige you’re not dreaming this is real, it’s as real as it gets, be a doll and surrender now and nobody will get hurt,” he speaks up.

“Paige who the hell is he?” Peter asks once again.