Chapter 5

I woke up to a loud band and footsteps coming my way.

I was still curled up in the corner when the cage door opened up to someone new.

I watched him a tray of food down on the cement floor and stand back up. From where I sat he has broad shoulders and piercing hazel eyes. He was cute but you could see in his eyes his disgust for me and something else before that but it was to fast to be sure of what.

Along with his hazel eyes was brunette hair that almost covered his eyes it was so long.

I didn't notice he moved backward until the door was closed once again.

I gave one long sigh and looked away.

He was cute but not as cute as Henry. What am I saying! He didn't want me an I need to forget about him before I go insane.

After the cute guy left and I just stared at the food. Should I eat it or not. I am kinda hungry because I didn't eat breakfast like always. I hardly eat unless it's where no one is watching me because they make fun of me.

So I didn't eat anything on the tray. You never know what they put in it and also people never offered me food before.

So I just sat in a ball until they come and get me.

************************************************************

2 hours later, it seemed like, they came back down to get me and tell me what they plan to do.

"Time to go. The Alpha has made a decision,"says one of the guards.

We walk up the stairs and head right down a hall towards 2 double doors.

All I can say is 'Wow these people have a lot of money.'

I sit down on a chair in front of the desk that the alpha is sitting behind, nervously, twisting my hands like I always do when I'm nervous.

"I have decided to keep you and make you part of the pack," he finally says and relief flushes through me and my shoulders relax.

"Thank you so much. I really didn't feel like dieing today."

He laughs at me like it was some joke or to humor him but I didn't intend on making him laugh but that's just brownie points.

"That was good Paige. That was good. You just made my day."

"You're welcome?" I say with a puzzled look.

He just laughed.

Wow he has a great smile it lights up his whole face and makes him look sexy.

"Thanks darlin," he says with a smile and slight blush.

Did I say that out loud? God that would be so embarrassing. Well I guess I did because all the other guys were laughing at me and the alpha'a blush just deepened.

"I'm sorry. Am I excused so I don't embaress myself further?"

"Yes."

I ran out of there as quickly as possible and they just laughed.

This such a nice change. I think my life just got brighter!

Then the pain started and I screamed my heart out and crashed to the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kinda changed the end than I already had planned. Hope that was longer plus school has not been easy. Let's just say I have a lot of homework lately. So I will try to have another update soon.

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN

Please!!!!