Epilogue

Dedicated to agilehunter for the new book cover

Epilogue

15 years later

Paige's POV

"Momma, Momma, Help me! Big monsters after me," my 5 year old little girl, Zena, giggles, coming into my office.

She hides under my desk, giggling, and I raise an eyebrow and she puts her finger up to her lips telling me to keep quiet.

"MOOOOM," I hear 3 angry, identical brothers calling me as they burst through the door. Archer, Anthony, and Aidan all stand there with angry faces.

I raise my eyebrow once again and say, "What do you need boys?"

"Where's Z mom?" they smirk.

"What did she do this time?" I giggle. She's always messing with her older brothers and Damien.

"What did she do; more like what she hasn't done, mom she's been through our stuff again," they whine.

"Oh, get over it guys. You guys are such big babies. She goes through my stuff all the time, so get over it," Zoey says coming into my office as well. She was our little surprise baby.

I remember it like yesterday.

Peter and I were just hanging out around the house. He wouldn't let me do anything besides resting since I was carrying 3 babies.

We just got done eating lunch and I was doing the dishes (after forceful complaining) when all of a sudden I felt wetness running down my legs.

"PETER!" I yell.

He comes rushing into the kitchen and asks, "What's wrong Paige? I told you I didn't want you doing anything."

"Get the hospital bag, the babies are coming!"

Peter's eyes go wide and he rushes to get the bag while I slowly try to get my shoes on and get to the car. I finally get to the car with Peter's help of course when a contraction finally hits.

I slowly breathe in and out wincing every once in a while.

We finally get to the hospital in 10 minutes with Peter's driving. I should have been a little scared but I was more worried and concentrating on my breathing.

We get out of the car and the nurses up front see that I'm going into labor and wheel me back to the delivery room.

This is really happening I think, but with Peter I know I can make it through anything.

I was finally dilated enough and the doctor, girl doctor because Peter wouldn't let any male doctor near me, says to PUSH!

I'm already in tears because it hurts sooooo much. I know I have a pain tolerance but this is too much.

After so much pain and pushing I heard the first baby cry. I sighed in relief but the second baby was not waiting any longer.

The second baby came out much faster and so did the third. I was completely tired by this point but then the doctor said, "Another one is crowning. Ok Paige this is the last push, make it count."

I did like the doctor said and made it count. I pushed with little strength I had left and the last baby cry was all I heard before sleep consumed me.

I remember waking up 3 hours later and finally holding my 4 little ones; 3 little boys and 1 little tiny girl. They must have been protecting and hiding her to where the doctors didn't realize that there was a 4th one. I don't mind but that was a lot of pain.

Zena comes out from hiding under my desk and joins the conversion. "Yeah what Zoe said," she says childishly and sticking her tongue out.

"Just watch it Z we'll get you back for this," Archer threatens.

I scowl at them and stand up. "Now you wait just a moment young man. She is your little sister you do not and I mean do NOT treat her like this. You should know better," I sternly tell them.

"What is going on in here?" Peter asks as he walks in the door.

"Bros threatened Z again," Zoey said.

"AGAIN?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN AGAIN?!?!?!" I yell in outrage.

"Thanks a lot sis," the boys mumble glaring at her.

"You three are GROUNDED until I say so. Now apologize to Z and go to your rooms," I finish.

"Sorry Z," they all say and leave my office to go to their rooms.

"Honey," Peter began but I cut him off.

"Zoey take Zena to go and play please," I say exhausted.

Zoey takes Zena and they leave my office too.

Peter comes around the desk and removes me from my seat and sits down and brings me down on his lap. He wraps his arms around my middle and we sit in silence.

I lean back against his chest and close my eyes. "Paige, honey, you didn't have to be that harsh on them."

"I know but when something like that happens whether it's our family or someone else it just brings me back to when I was mistreated and abused by my own family," I say with my eyes still closed, trying to not remember the past.

"It was only a short amount of time honey but I know what you're getting at, but you didn't have to yell at them. They will learn from their mistakes eventually. Just take a breather and go and talk to them. They know most of your story but I think they're old enough to know the whole story know. Just go talk to them, you love them too much to be mad at them forever plus you and I both know they are momma's boys," Peter tells me grinning.

"Fine but afterward you better take us out for ice cream," I say giving Peter the puppy dog look.

"Agh you know I can't resist those eyes," he says with a small smile.

"I know." Life couldn't get any better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait guys but a lot has been going on plus I couldn't find the words to write down. Oh and guess what... I WON 2ND PLACE FOR BEST FEATURE WRITING for my high school newspaper!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself!!!! I have never believed in myself with my writing but after that and your guys great comments I finally believe in myself and my writing!!!

So again I am sorry for not updating and guess what... IT'S OVER! I want to cry! I can't believe this story is over L. I don't think I'm going to make a sequel but if you guys give me good enough reasons and argue a good point then it probably won't happen. Sorry!

I want to thank everyone that has commented and voted and encouraged me to keep going it means a lot to me! Also I want to thank everyone that stayed with me throughout the story!! It really does mean a lot to me!!

Last comment is I want to thank a VERY good friend of mine for making me my book cover!!

If you have any questions or comments please let me know!!! I love hearing from you guys!!

Also I will be editing this REALLY good!