The Nice Side?

Ending to last chapter changed!! Slightly...

Lena's POV - February 17th - 11:45am

"Do you do anything else besides read proper books?" Jordan asked before swiping the book out of my hands and attempting to read it. "Are you a doctor or something?"

"Yes, I am a doctor." He sits down in a chair opposite me and starts reading it. "Do you understand it?"

"No, but psychology has always been something that has interested me since a child. Are you a psychologist?"

"No, I'm a doctor but I don't specialise in a specific area at the moment. I get to choose my area to specialise in 2 years or so."

"How did you meet Mark? I mean, for you to manage to steal Mark's heart even though he was determined to stay single?" I snatched my book back and continued to read. "Come on, who confessed first?"

"Go ask Mark how he felt, I didn't do much to 'steal his heart'." Bored of the conversation with me, he went to Mark who was in the kitchen and asked him, making sure that I could hear their conversation. I wonder what Mark is going to say?

"So Mark, how did you meet Lena? Was it romantic?"

"Oh yes, it was totally romantic."

"Was it?"

"No, it was actually the most terrifying moment of my life. A lot more terrifying than my adrenal gland operation along with the tumour bit."

"What? Are you trying to say that she is an assassin and before she went in for the killing blow, you guys made a connection and fell in love?"

"Not quite Mr Green Pants." I said appearing in the doorway. "Being an assassin would reverse what I'm trying to do for society which is preserve it."

"Point taken."

"So how did you guys meet?" Aaron said, walking up beside me. "I bet it was romantic."

"Mark said that it was the most terrifying moment of his life though." Jordan stated. Mark looked over at me and I nodded.

"You guys really want to know?" Mark asked. We all gathered around at the dining table and listened. "Well, I met Lena after a small fan meeting or something."

"Are you a Markiplite? Are you going out with a Markiplite?" Aaron exclaimed.

"I had never heard of Mark up until the day when he took me out to dinner as a treat and I heard someone point at Mark subtly and call him Markiplier. I searched him up and discovered that he was a YouTuber with a few million subscribers." Aaron looked slightly relieved.

"Anyway, after the meeting, I crossed the road for some reason that I can't remember exactly and everything seemed to stop." Jordan covered his mouth preparing for what Mark was about to say next. "A car came along and collided into me. When I came to a few minutes later, Lena was there and she started to ask me questions before treating me."

"Just to make sure that he still knew who he was."

"Yeah, and then she operated on me because there weren't any available doctors at the time."

"I wasn't qualified at the time to operate without a qualified doctor supervising me but I am qualified now!"

"I left the hospital early because I needed to get some recording done and that meant that Lena had to look after me and make sure that I make a full recovery." Aaron and Jordan looked at us with fascinated expressions.

"So you saved Mark's life?!" Jordan questioned. I simply nodded. "It's like a classic fairy tale where the hero saves the princess and they fall in love!"