Not My Problem

Lena's POV - January 11th 2015

He's been out for two days now and I haven't been able to do much recently. But att least I kept my promise and stayed here. He's not awake yet, it's 10:45 and I have to transfer some money to my mum's bank account. I'm also very hungry. I wonder if he can be discharged later today. His conditions are stable and his wounds don't seem to be bleeding out or causing any other trouble.

"Miss..."

"Good morning Mark, how are you feeling?"

"A lot better than yesterday actually. Um... When can I be discharged?"

"If your reports are all clear then I think the doctors will discharge you tomorrow just to be sure but if you insist you can make a request to be discharged today but you have to sign a form saying it was solely your decision and the hospital is not responsible for anything that happens." He thought for a while and nodded.

"Can you call a nurse?"

"Sure." I pressed a button next to his bed and a houseman arrived straight away. "This patient would like to be discharged today, could you please give him a check up and if everything's fine, give him a patient's discharge request slip." She nodded and started to do a simple checkup. "I'll wait outside until your checkup's finished." Why do I care so much for him? I've helped many patients before but something about him makes me want to be there for him.

Mark's POV

What is this feeling? When she helped me during the accident, I didn't want her to leave and I felt at ease. "Excuse me miss, do you know what her name is?"

"Her name's Lena Tame and she's going to work here after she graduates from Chimea's medical school... You're very lucky that she was there to help or things might've turned out differently. She also preformed the operation you needed since our doctors were all busy or were too far away to get here in time. Well, I'm all done. Your report should arrive shortly with your results. I'll go get miss Tame for you."

"Thank you." Lena Tame, I wonder if she knows who I am? Does she only know me as Mark or does she know me as Markiplier? My last relationship ended because my girlfriend was too clingy and loved me purely because I had a YouTube channel that was somewhat successful. She took advantage of the money that I was making off YouTube and kept spending it like there was no tomorrow. I decided to break up with her when I discovered that she was using my money to gamble. Since that, I said that I wouldn't have another relationship because of the risk.

"Hi, so how'd the checkup go?"

"The nurse said that the report should come out soon." She sat down next to my bed and smiled.

"On yeah, my name's Lena Tame. She stuck out her hand and I shook it.

"And I'm Mark Fischbach."

"I know..." Does that mean she knows that I'm Markiplier? "You told me when I was giving you first aid to you on the road remember? I had to check if you were aware of what's going on so I asked you what your name was and you told me that it was Mark Edward Fischbach, am I correct?"

"Yes." I remember now, she asked me after someone in the crowd told her that my name was Mark which means that there were some fans there.

"Excuse me, Mr Fischbach. Your results seem fine which means that you may be discharged in the afternoon if you wish. Miss Tame, I would like to speak with you outside for a moment." She got up and followed the doctor. She closed the door but left it slightly open so that I could listen into their conversation. "Miss Tame, during the operation did you see anything that seemed out of the ordinary?"