Author's Note - Apology

Hi readers,
I'm sorry that I haven't updated recently but I'm in hospital at the moment because one of my friend played a prank on me that went wrong and I ended up under a bike! Apparently one of my friends called an ambulance because I was unconscious and bleeding quite a lot from the impact. The doctor told me that I was very lucky because when the bike hit me, there was a brief moment when I was being crushed under the bike and the cyclist which broke my ribs due to the force pushing down on it. He said that if the ribs were pushed down any further, it would have punctured my lungs causing them to collapse. Luckily it didn't! I'm currently recovering from it in hospital but I'm not meant to be on my phone for long periods and should be avoiding it as much as possible to make sure that I have enough rest so I can quickly recover. Thankfully, my nurse would play a random playlist from Markiplier or JackSepticEye's channel everyday and show me their new videos to keep me entertained on the television which is the best thing ever! I'm going to be in hospital for the next 3-4 weeks but the doctors might keep me there for a bit longer since I'm hooked up to an machine thing with a tube that goes down my windpipe that's helping me to breath at the moment. There might be a few chapters coming out but I can't guarantee it. Once again, I'm sorry and I hope you lovely readers will understand :)

Bye and Happy Chinese New Year!!