Osiris Room

Mark's POV - January 15th 2015

The Osiris room, I never thought that I would be going back there so soon. The reason why the room is called the Osiris room is because it is named after the Greek of the underworld. The room is isolated from the public so it's completely quiet which means that the family can spend the last 24 - 48 hours with their loved one. During the last moments of one's life, privacy with your family is the best thing. Knock knock. It must be Wade with the flowers I asked him to buy. "Hi Mark, here's the bouquet that you asked me to buy." He handed me the large bouquet of blue roses. "So, who are they for?" As soon as he asked that, Lena walked down the stairs. "You have a lady in your house?" Wade whispered. I 'gently' hit him on the arm. "Ok, sorry but who is she?"

"She can speak for herself. My name's Lena, what's yours?" She appeared next to me and made Wade jump a bit.

"My name's Wade."

"Hi Wade. So Mark, are you ready to go? I want to spend as much time as I can with him." I gave her the flowers and a huge grin appeared on her face. "Did Wade get these for you?" I nod in shame. "Thanks Wade. Well, see you soon because we have to go somewhere right now." Wade gave me a suspicious look and a wink. I followed Lena into the car and completely ignored him. "He seems like a nice guy, do you hang out with him a lot?"

"Well, not a lot in person but on the internet yes. I also hand out with another person called Bob and Aaron. They're hilarious." I wonder if she recognizes any of their names? I think that I should tell her about what I do for a living before she asks me. "Lena, about what I do for a living..."

"You're a YouTuber, I know." Is she a fan or something? How did she know my name? "When you took me to the Heart of Taste I heard a couple call you Markiplier so I decided to check it out on the internet later that night before I went to sleep." So does that mean that she doesn't know who I am or that she knows who I am completely? I still can't tell. "You seem to enjoy scaring yourself to the point where you don't care anymore like in Five Nights at Freddy's which was hilarious. I was also wondering about how someone knew who you were during the accident but didn't come to your side to see if you were ok." So she's also a detective now is she?

"So, were you surprised about the fact that I make YouTube videos for a living?"

"Slightly, I thought that you were a programmer of some sorts who works for a famous company." Will she go and tell her friends that she's staying with a YouTuber now? "Don't worry, I'm not going to post your address onto the internet or anything like that. I am looking after to you as a doctor which means that I have to respect your privacy. Also, I have not a fan girl." Saying that makes her seem so much more suspicious. Well, I'm not worried about her posting my address on the internet because she doesn't seem like that kind of person. She suddenly stopped the car and took a deep breath. "Get out the car!" I'm not going to question her because of the serious look on her face. We got out of the car and she popped open the hood. "The engine oil is leaking out and there's very little engine coolant left which means that the engine will heat up and the oil might catch on fire." How did she know that? Is she an engineer as well? "I'm going to call mum and tell her that we've been delayed a bit. Can you call the AAA or someone who could help us?" I could call my friend's dad who's a car engineer and Wade who can give us a lift to the hospital.

"Wade, can you do me a favour and drive to Maple Cedar Second street and pick Lena and I up because our car broke down."

"Sure man, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Thanks man." I dropped the call and called my friend. "Hey Andrew, can you do me a favour and come to Maple Cedar Second street to check out my car that's broken down? Can I leave it with you as soon as you come because I need to be somewhere important in a few minutes. Is it ok with you?"

"Yeah, no problem. I'll check out your car and get a tow truck to bring it to my dad's garage where he'll fix it... hopefully. Cya in a few minutes."

"Ok, my mum said that he's doing fine at the moment and that he has something special to tell me."

"Good, Wade's coming to pick us up and take us to the hospital and another friend of mine is going to check on the car." 5 minutes later, Wade arrives with Andrew right behind him. "Thanks for coming so quickly guys. I'll pay your dad later for fixing my car if that's ok?" Andrew nodded. "Come on Lena, let's go! Thank you as well Wade, I'll pay you back somehow." We got into Wade's car and he drove us to Mercy Hospital. "Thanks, Do you mind posting a video that we did together on my channel because I haven't uploaded anything since the accident."

"Sure, your password is still the same right?"

"Yeah." Wade dropped us off and drove away. "Come on, we should hurry." Lena nodded and we ran into the hospital. We made it to the Osiris room where Clara was talking to Lancet. "How's he doing Clara?"

"Just fine. The doctors said that just before a person dies, they gain a mysterious strength that allows them to speak with their loved ones for a few more moments before their time comes."

"Lena, it's nice to see you one last time. Where's that young man who was here yesterday?" Lena waved me over and I sat next to her. "Hello Mark, would you come closer please?" I leaned slightly closer to him. "Closer, I want to whisper something to you." I leaned closer so that my ear was a few centimetres away from his mouth. "Take care of Lena when I'm gone. I'm entrusting her to you. As a dying father, I want her to have a man who cares for her and you seem to be that man and I'm glad that I got to meet you before my time ends." I felt a warm tear run down my cheeks.

"I will take care of her, I promise." I swapped places with Lena so that she was closer to her dad. Beep Beep!! His blood pressure is dropping and so is his heartbeat rate.!

"DAD!"

"I love you, so much." He gave out one last breath and expired. Those words... were the exact same words that my dad said to me before he left.