Chapter 1- Welcome back Kiri!

Hey Everyone! I hope you're having a great day/night! This is the first chapter of my Kiribaku story, I hope you enjoy it! :)

A/N: This story takes place straight after Kirishima, Deku, Uraraka, and Tsu rescue Eri. They are just on their way back to the dorms now.

Kirishima POV:

I can't wait to get back to the dorms! I'm sure the rest of the bakusquad are waiting for me, I hope they'll be happy to see me back! Me, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Tsu had just helped rescue Eri- well, it was mainly Midoiya and Mirio, but me, Uraraka and Tsu helped too! We'd just recovered from all our injuries, the girls weren't severely harmed, I guess it was mainly me and Midoriya. I hope Fatgum, and the others are also recovering well. So much has happened to the four of us these past few days, while the rest of class 1-A were just continuing school as normal- well, as normal as hero training can be. Although i'm exited to see everyone else too, I'm just really looking forward to seeing Bakugo, though i'm not exactly sure why... Well, he is one of my best friends, that must be it! Then why aren't I as exited to see Kaminari, Sero, or Ashido? Oh well...
"Kirishima-Kun!" I heard Midoriya calling my name.
"H-huh? Yeah?" I answered.
"You were zoned out for a bit... But we've arrived at the dorms!" He said, a smile growing across his face. I'm sure he was just mainly exited to see Todoroki. Ashido told me she thinks he has a crush on Todoroki, and trust me, when Ashido senses a crush, she's mostly never wrong.
"Awesome!" I finally replied, while the others looked in confusion at me, wondering why I took so long to answer. As soon as we were up to the common room, where everyone would most likely be, Midoriya burst through the room.
"Hi everyone!" He beamed, being his usual self. Me and the girls followed him through the door. As soon as he saw me, Kaminari ran towards me.
"KIRISHIMA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I'M SO EXITED TO SEEYOU AGAIN!" He yelled.
"Hey Kaminari! Me too Bro! Uhm, where's Bakugo?" I replied, while fidgeting with my fingers.
"Oh, he went to bed earlier, said he was gonna sleep... Why?"
"Oh, I just wanted to know..."
"Oh, ok dude." He replied.
"OMG KIRIIIIIIIII!" I turned to see a pink haired, super hyped girl run towards us- while dragging a black haired boy behind her.
"Hiiiiii Minaaaaa!" I smiled at her.
"Dude, I saw you were really injured... You okay?" The black haired boy asked.
"Oh, don't worry Sero! I'm A-okay!" I reassured him.
I then looked over to Midoriya, and saw that he was hugging Todoroki. I smiled. I then realised that Mina saw where I was looking, and she squealed.
"EEEEEEK! TODODEKU MY SHIIIIIP!" She whispered, just loud enough for us four to hear. I then looked over to Uraraka and Tsu, and saw that they were all gossiping with the other girls. I wish Bakugo was here... Oh well, I guess I'll just see him in the morning then.
"Kiri?" I heard Mina question.
"O-Oh, yeah?" I replied, I'm quite sure she was saying something before, but I wasn't really listening.
"You alright? You kinda zoned out." Heh, not the first time I've been told. It's a coincidence I was thinking about Bakugo it both, haha!
"Um, I'm fine, don't worry Mina. I'm just a little tired, that's all- I'm gonna head for bed. G'night!"
"Ok then! Cya tomorrow!" She waved good night.
I walked up to my row of dorms, when I tripped on something, and was gonna fall, when suddenly I was held in midair.
I looked up, only to see Bakugo had caught me. I'm not sure why, but a blush crept onto my face, I hope he didn't notice! He stared wide eyed at me, and for a second I though he was gonna yell at me for not looking in front of me, but the yell never came.
"K-Kirishima...?"

That's all for now everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! If you did, please vote, and comment, because it really encourages me to write more!
I don't exactly have an update schedule yet, but i'll try to update whenever I can. School's giving me a lot of homework, but i'll do my best not to take too long to update. Cya in the next chapter! :)

Word count: 760