Chapter 8- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Hiyaaa! This chapter is probably gonna be shorter than the last one btw. Hope you enjoy!

Kirishima POV

*You're manly! You're manly! You're manly!*

"Mmmmff nuuuuu.." I mumbled in my sleep. Ugh, I had to make up now. I sat up, yawned, and stretched my arms.

*you're manly! You're manly! You're manly!*

Argh, better off my alarm clock since I'm awake. Don't ask about my tune. Why did I set it so early...?

OH MY GOSH I REMEMBER! TODAY IS THE DAY!
The day... HAS COME!

(Anyone? Does anyone here get that reference?)

I jumped out of bed, and ran to my closet. Too fast- I tripped.
"Owww.." I rubbed my head. Okay, Eijirou, you got this! Calm down dude! Chill!
No! I can't chill! This is basically the most important moment of my life. Then again... He did just ask to hang out. Doesn't mean it's a date. Heh, I'm probably the only one of us who actually thinks it's more than just 'hanging out as friends'.

I stood up and rummaged through all my clothes! I shouldn't wear anything too formal, since we are just hanging out. But I gotta wear something good!
I finally decided on wearing a black ripped shirt, with a button-open red crossed shirt on top. With some black ripped jeans, and black sneakers.

 With some black ripped jeans, and black sneakers

(This is how he looked)

There was still a long time until we were supposed to leave, so I decided to stay in my room. I didn't want to see Bakugo before we actually went out!

*sigh* I flopped onto my bed. What should I do..? I opened my phone, and texted Denki. I wonder if he's awake yet... Heh, who am I kidding? Of course he's still asleep! Why would he be awake so early on the weekend? Still though.. I'm gonna walk to his room, and check!

I got out of bed and went over to my door. Luckily Bakugo wasn't there yet. I tiptoed over to Denki's room, and without knocking, opened it.
My eyes widened, and I immediately slammed the door shut, and ran back to my room. I had just witnessed something... I wish I'd never seen.
There was Denki on his bed... Wearing only his boxers... With Jirou lying right next to him. Curled up. I really wish I could unsee that.

Once I was back in my room, I just resorted to staying there

Once I was back in my room, I just resorted to staying there. This world was a dangerous place y'know? Especially our dorms... Never know what you'll encounter here. Ughh, i'm bored thoughhh! I'm gonna go to Midoriya's room then! Heh, I doubt the same thing will happen, I mean, Midoriya just seems too innocent and pure for that I guess.

I was wrong. Whyyyy my eyes! What did they ever do wrong?! As soon as I barged Midoriya's room open, my poor poor eyes laid sights on.. Midoriya... And... Todoroki.. In their boxers in bed together! Totally cuddling! Why is everyone here (having orange) in bed together?! Jeez.
(Just ignore the stuff in brackets, for the person who gets its u know who u r ;))

Though I couldn't help but wish... if that could be me.. and Bakugo.. WHAT THE- Okay, sure, i do like him, but i can't be thinking about that already! My mind has witnessed too much. I need to clear it.

I washed my face, to freshen up more. Once I got out of the bathroom, and was drying my face, I heard my door burst open.

"OMG KIRI! C'MON DOWN TO THE COMMON ROOM!" A girl with pink hair and yellow horns yelled.

"What the- Why..?" I asked her.

"JUST FOLLOW ME." She yelled back. Uhhh sure? I hope it was not something bad...

I follow her out of my room, and down to the common area. Once I got there, I saw everyone else in the class there. I saw Bakugo, and gave him a smile. He looked really cool. Then I realized, Mr. Aizawa was also here! What was he doing here?!

"Now that everyone's here, " He grumbled in his run-of-the-mill monotone voice.
"I came here to inform you that UA had arranged an extra training session for today."

"WHAT THE- But Mr. Aizawaaaaa! Today's a holiday! You can't make us train today!" Kami whined. Why today?! Out of all days, he chose to interrupt our weekend today. Today was my date with the love of my life for goodness sake! Ughhhhh. I looked over to Bakugo, only to see him looking straight back at me. I could sense his sadness- his eyes drooped, and then he looked down.

"Do you want to become a hero or not?" Mr. Aizawa raised his eyebrows. I couldn't argue with that either. But still! Just missing this one day of training wasn't just gonna stop our whole hero career. I clenched my fists, but didn't say anything. If I yelled at him, I could be put in detention- which would mean I can't go on that date until ages! After all, tomorrow was still the weekend, which means me and Bakugo can just go tomorrow!
...Right?

Sorry not sorry 🙃