Chapter 19- The body

Finger gun titan pic cuz y not 😙✌️
(ALSO P.S. WATCH THE YOUTUBE VID (if u wanna/like aot ofc)

Kirishima POV

There he was. All battered, bruised, and bloody. I stared at him, my pupils quivering. This... He's in this state because of me. No, remember what Aizawa sensei told you Eijirou. He had to re-live all those horrible memories to make me feel better. He had to re-live it... For me. It's my fault! AJXJSLAALSKS Shut up Eijirouuuuuuu !

Me and Aizawa sensei walked out of my dorm, and then out of hights alliance. I didn't really pay attention to my surroundings and just followed Aizawa until we got there. We entered the room (which had a lock system that sensei unlocked) and there were other doors/curtains and stuff. We finally came to an area.

There was a hospital bed. On top of it... Was my best friend.

Why... Why?!

(A/N Honestly i feel like i've written wayyyy tooopp much kiri sadness, and i feel like even if i don't write it yall know he just gon' say some stuff about it being his fault. So yuh i'm just not gunna write it 😐)

"Kirishima?" Aizawa spoke gently.

"Ah- Yes sensei?"

"I'm gonna go now, I need to speak to some other students. You should also have some alone time in here. I hope it'll be for the better. Just remember- don't beat ya self up, ok?" And with that, he left me to my own thoughts.

THIS IS AND WILL BE THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK I PROMISEEEEEEEEEEE

Word count: 247 😖