Chapter 12- All this time?!

Okay, I know the last chapter (and this one too) doesn't really have any Kiribaku moments....
Don't worry! This is still a Kiribaku story, so loot's of Kiribaku is yet to come! I just reeeeaaaly wanted to add stuff about other characters too, because lot's of other Kiribaku stories (any other ship too) basically act like the other characters don't exist ._. This chapter, and the next one probably won't have much Kiribaku, but please still read it because I really appreciate it. The ones after will be Kiribaku croooowded. Hehe, anyways, on with the story ;) !

Todoroki POV

".. T-Touya...?"

And that's when I broke

I knew it was real, all of this! I just... It was too much for me to handle! I fell to my knees, and cried. I cried, and cried and cried. I knew I should stay strong, especially for Bakugo's sake. But I.. just couldn't! I couldn't take it anymore!

I saw Dabi- no, Touya open his mouth to speak. I wouldn't let him, no amount of explanation could excuse him for what he did! He left us- left me at the time I needed him most!

"WHY?! W-why.. DID YOU DO THIS TOUYA?!" I cried from the top of my lungs.

"Why?! OUR FATHER WAS AN ASSHOLE THAT'S WHY! I will kill him, if it's the last thing I do!" He growled. I clenched my teeth.

"Hah, tell me Shoto. Don't you want him dead too? Don't you want him gone from this world too? He deserves it!" he raises his eyebrows.

"I-i..." I mutter. I know it's wrong. I can't kill him. But... I can also feel it.. it the back of my head- making it's way to the front. The desire to eliminate him. No! Stop, Shoto! Stop thinking like a.. like a.. Villain. I gasped. More tears began to well in my eyes. Hah, I was almost crying as much as Izuku! I sighed.

"You're right," I smiled " there is a part of me that wants him gone, erased from this world. But, he is trying to become a better person, believe it! I know, just because he's trying now, is no excuse for what he did to us as kids. That will never be forgiven, nor forgotten. Just.. Touya.. why did you become a... A VILLAIN?!" I screamed the last part. Touya stepped back in shock.

"I.. I.. I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE OK?!" Tears began to fall out of his eyes too.
(Yes, I know in canon Dabi burned his tear ducts away, so he can't cry. But whatevs, just, he can cry in this story, kay?)
It was now my turn to step back in shock horror.

"He tortured me! Both of us! I was getting all these scars around my body! I tried my best, I swore to at least keep you safe... but, but I couldn't!" Now he was full-on sobbing.

"I finally decided I couldn't take it any longer, so I did what I had to do. I faked my death, and ran away. I wandered alone for years, surviving on instincts. Finally, I became a villain, joined the infamous League of Villains!" I cackled.