Chapter 6- Why T & D WHYYYYYYY

Hiii again! First off: Happy Valentines day! ❤️ Second:..... um, idk what to say sooooo, here's today's chapter!

Bakugo POV

"UHHHHHHH.. mE aNd KyOu- I MEAN JIROU ARE GOING TO MY ROOM NOW! ADIOSSSSSS!" And with that, dunce face dragged ears off to his room, slamming the door once they got it. I'm not even gonna try and imagine what they were doing in there (😏😏😏). Welp. I was about to head off to my room too, but then round face called us all back- when I say 'called', I mean:
"HEY, WHERE D'YA THINK YOU'RE ALL GOING HUH? WE GOT A GAME TO FINISH! COME ON! GET YOUR BUTS BACK IN THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW! Except for Deku, Todoroki, Kaminari and Jirou Of Course, let em' have their fun, hehe 😏." She said the last part with a sly smile. Ugh, I guess i'm going back then 🙄. Well, Kiri was staying so I am too.

"MY TURN!" Racoon eyes yelled, driving all our attention to her.
"Since the two of them are away, doing their own thing, I'm gonna choose the next one!" She squealed. These girl's squeals were getting extremely annoying.
"'Kay! Go on Mina!" Kiri squealed. Heh, when he did it it was adorable- waaaaiiiiiiit.... Why the heck am I thinking this?!
"Aha! I know... BAKUGO! Truth or dare!" She yelled. WHAT?! Nononono... This is not what I wanted!
"Ugh, I'm not playing your stupid game." I retorted. I wasn't gonna follow her stupid rules.
"Na-uh! If you weren't playing, you should have left at the start! Now answer." Seriously? I was about to leave then and there, but something stopped me.
"C'mon Bakugo! Stay!" Kirishima cheered.
"F-fine." I nodded. If he asked me to, I would do anything.
"Dare! I'm no wimp." I replied. I was ready. I wasn't gonna back down to any dare she gives me!

"YES! Okay so, I've thought long and hard about this, and you two need to get together in your own time. So here's just something to kick start it." She gave me a smirk. Oh no... What was she gonna do this time?
"I dare you to play the Pocky Challenge with... KIRISHIMA!" As soon as I heard it, I froze. I turned to look at Kirishima, and saw him staring back at me. Oh boy, now I get how bad it must have been for the others-and theirs was even harder than mine. No! I'm not gonna start pitying them! I'm also not gonna back down from this dare! I straightened up, grabbed Kiri's hand, and pulled him with me over to racoon eyes, who was holding out a box of pocky. I grabbed it and took one out. On the outside, I bet I looked really determined, like I had no second guesses about it- but I was a nervous wreck on the inside.

 On the outside, I bet I looked really determined, like I had no second guesses about it- but I was a nervous wreck on the inside

(Just a cute pic <3)

I took a deep breath, and put one end of it in my mouth. Eh, at least it tasted good? I signaled for shitty hair to take the other side in his mouth, and he did. We just stared at each other, frozen, until Kiri started to munch on it, gaining closer to my end. I was surprised he's taken control, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I expect less of him, I'm just shocked... That's all. I too started munching in on it. Soon, we were both near the middle, and I wasn't gonna just back down and let go! I was stronger! I think he had the same thought as me because we both continued to bite the stick of Pocky until there was only a 1cm gap between our lips.