Chapter 5- T & D ROCKS!

Heyooo peeps! ..... I don't rlly know what to say, soooo on with the story!

Bakugo POV

"Hey, can I talk to you about something later?" Kirishima asked me. We had just got back from the dorms, and some of the others - though it was mainly Icyhot bastard- were cooking dinner. It was about 7, and all the others were just chatting in the common room. Deku and his shitty squad (Deku, round face, Glasses, Tsu, but not icyhot since he was cooking) were chatting together, honestly, what could they be talking about that seemed so important.
(A/N sry, I'm not sure what he calls Tsu)

I saw round face jumping up in her seat, and telling Deku something, to which he shook his head furiously

I saw round face jumping up in her seat, and telling Deku something, to which he shook his head furiously. If that damned nerd didn't like it, I was all down for it.
"What is it shitty hair?" I demanded.
"Uhmmm... I'll tell you later.." He mumbled. I wonder what that was all about...

Once dinner was ready, we all ate our food and were about to go to our rooms- whether for studying, training or whatever. We had cold soba- which was expected since it was Icyhot bastards cooking. Tch, so selfish.

(Todoroki be like:  ✨'#deal_with_it✨) (sry for the ✨Aoyama twinkles✨)

(Todoroki be like:  '#deal_with_it)
(sry for the Aoyama twinkles)

As I was about to go to my floor, Round face stood up on one of the sofa's, and Deku was trying to get her down. Tch, won't they just stop it with their silliness. Ugh.
"WAIT! Everyone!" She shouted. Ugh what was it this time. Everyone stopped and turned towards her.
"Since it's the weekend, let's all play a game together! It'll be fun! Plus, we can all bond with each other more!" She beamed. Tch, like i'd even want to 'bond' with them.
Everyone else agreed, some more enthusiastic than others (Dunce face, being the idiot he was, literally got up on the sofa too, to announce that he was in. Such a nuisance).
"Yeah, sure! That seems fun!" Kiri said, he looked really exited. ...I guess I could stay for him...
"Tch, fine..."
"YAAAAY! This is gonna be so fun!" She first beamed, then her eyes scanned round the room, and an evil smirk (well, as evil has round face can look) appeared on her face.
"Sooooooo, what're we playing?!" Ponytail asked her.
"I'm glad you asked! We're gonna play truth or dare!" She smirked... Oh no, I hope I don't get something bad. It's not like i'm scared, I just don:t want anything like confessing my feelings to Kirishima. I'll do that in my own time thank you very much- not with all these losers surrounding me.
"Huh?! Bakugo? Are ya staying too!" Dunce face asked/bounced up and down.
"Yeah.. But only because I wanna see all you morons get BURNED!" I finished.
"Hah." I heard Kiri chuckle beside me. I didn't question it though.
"Okay! I'm gonna start, since I chose the game!" Round face yelled.