Chapter 4- The arcade

Heyooo! Soo, here's another chapter, and it's probably gonna be longer than the last one hehe. One thing I just wanna say: Hero too (The song 1-A did at the UA festival) is soooo stuck in my head right now! I've literally been singing it all day 😅.
Well, on with the story! Let the awkwardness begin 😜!

Bakugo POV

*BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEP*

DAMMIT! THAT STUPID ALARM!

I reached over, and slammed my hand into it, finally getting it to shut up. I groggily got out of bed and changed my clothes. As usual, I wore my trousers down low, and didn't wear my tie- I always went the badass/rebel look.

Today felt like it was gonna be another ever so annoying day: Mr. Aizawa drones on at the start, then falls asleep. Glasses (Iida) thinks he's boss and plays teacher, shitty Deku be's his usual self- a pathetic disgrace.

I walked out of my dorm room, and started to walk towards the elevator, when I heard a door to my right click open. My head shot in that direction, only to see a red-headed boy with shark teeth. Oh no...
I HAD TOTALLY FORGOT WHAT HAD HAPPENED YESTERDAY! Ughhhhhhhh, I felt like ripping all my hair out!
I suddenly felt my cheeks heat up- remembering how we had hugged yesterday, and how I had cried into his shoulder. All the way to when I was in bed, and finally realised the truth.

I wanted to run straight to the elevator, to avoid an conversation with him; I didn't want him to see how red I was. But I couldn't, I would look like such a wimp. Oh boy... This conversation was gonna be awkward...

Kirishima POV

"Hey Bakubro!" I exclaimed.
Truth is, I still felt really awkward about talking to him after yesterday, and I'm quite sure he feels the same, because he just stands there- and that isn't something he would do, he would normally yell at something. Though, I didn't want to just avoid him, because that wouldn't be manly at all! Plus, it's not like it gonna do us any good. I just played cool, and acted like I usually do every morning when I see him.
"Oh, hey Ki- I mEaN, OI, SHITTY HAIR!" He quickly changed his attitude. He probably caught up with my idea, and played along.

Heh, I guess his rude demeanour it just his way of looking tough. He can be a real softie if he wanted too. I let out a small chuckle at the thought.
"Oi! What're you laughing at!" He yelled.
"Heh, nothing important."

Just like that, the rest of the school day went by as normal: classes went by, Bakugo got mad at Midoriya and tried to kill him, and so on- just a normal day. But the normal stopped after school.
Me, Bakugo, and the rest of the Bakusquad (Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Jirou) decided we should all go to the arcade today! After tons of begging, we finally got Bakugo to come with us.

When we got to the arcade, Kaminari immediately grabbed Jirou's hand -sending a huge blush to form on her cheeks, though Denki didn't notice, being his oblivious self- and pulled her to a game. It was obvious they liked each other, and I knew Mina was still making plans and schemes of getting them together. I smiled, I felt happy for them, knowing they would definitely be happy together.

Me, Bakugo, Sero, and Mina then began to walk to a game together. Suddenly Mina stopped, and pulled Sero back and whispered something in his hear. I had no idea what she was saying to him, but I first saw Sero looked confused, but then a look of understanding, and mischief glinted in his eyes. Sero then walked back to me and Bakugo and said that him and Mina are gonna go play a game together separately.
"Oh, um, ok?" I replied, not really knowing what to say.
"Kay! Cya Kiri!" And with that, he was off, following Mina to whatever game they were going to.
"Sooooooo, Bakubro! Where should we go?" I asked him, waiting for a reply, but it never came.
I looked at him, and saw his eyes widen, and his nostrils flair x as if he had just realised something, and was suddenly furious about it.
"Uh, Bakugo, ya there?" I questioned him.
"Huh? Oh yeah. Um, let's go to the claw machine..." He replied, though his eyes seemed distant. I immediately knew there was something on his mind- he would never pick the claw machine! He always chooses games with violence! Besides, when has he ever said 'Um'?!