Chapter 3- Realising feelings

(For the pic, just pretend Deku isn't speaking, and Bakugo's looks less angry. Yep, use ur imagination to change the image lol 😅 )

Hey y'all! Hope your having a great day so far! All of your votes, comments, and follows have really inspired me to continue writing! I hope you like this chapter just like the rest! I've realised i'm consistently writing in Kiri's POV, and I was thinking of writing in Baku's this time, but I still feel like the story might make more sense from Kiri's idk. Well, i'll tey in Baku's POV this time!
On with the story! 😜

Bakugo's POV:

"...g'nite, Eijirou"

It was then I realised... That was the first time I've actually cried in front of somebody...
DAMMIT! I screamed at myself in my head.
I'm just glad it was Eijirou I told, and not anyone else. The others would blabber their big, fat mouths off if they knew- but I can trust Kirishima to keep it a secret for me.

I went back to bed, but didn't sleep right away. I lay down, but just stare straight up at the ceiling, thoughts of Kirishima crowding my mind. How he smelt, like sweet cinnamon. How he felt, he made me feel safe- secure even, in his tight grasp. I felt like I could stay on that moment forever.
DANG IT! SOMEONE WITH A TIME FREEZING QUIRK SHOULD'VE FROZEN TIME!

Oh well... It was the best in my life when it lasted. I hope it will happen again. Wait... Why do I feel this way?
I..He...No.

He's just my equal, better than all the other extras in this class, better than his idiot squad, the best-
I guess I do think of him as my friend.

Or... Maybe..more?

Kirishima POV:

After Katsuki left, I headed back to bed as well. I.. feel so good! I was trying to sleep, but I just couldn't! So much had just happened there! I finally just lay in bed, and tried to get those thoughts, that was the only way I could calm down, and get to sleep. Katsuki is my friend! One of my best friends! Yeah! That's it!
(A/N Introduciiiiiiing...... OBLIVIOUS KIRI WHO HAS CAUGHT THE ADRIEN DISEASE)

But still... I can feel it, something tagging on at the back of my mind, pulling me into those thoughts. I'll never see clearly till I get there. I slowly try to clear my mind again, focusing on things I don't yet understand, and then...
It was then I realised...

I... like bakugo.

Haiiiii, I'm back again!
Sorry if this was a short chapter, but I was kinda short on time, and I figured I might as well give a chapter dedicated to them realising their feelings!
I'll be back soon, hope you're doing well!

Baiii <3

Word count: 473