Double Date

*Requests are open*
This Chapter was a request from @Alexia_GenLim ! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 🥺❤️
I hope you enjoy this chapter! And if you do please don't forget to leave a ⭐️ and a comment.
It means a lot to me❤️
—————————————————————

Summary: Your best friend begs you to go with her to a double date. You don't mind since you know she would do the same for you, but you would have said no if you knew who your date was going to be.

Genre: Enemies to lovers with a Fluffy ending!

Word count: 1.3k (probably less since I'm counting the A/N)

Note: B/F/N = your best friend's name.
———-
*No one's P.O.V*

"I don't think it's a good idea" it's what you said, and you were probably right.

"Please Y/N! I'll do your homework for a week... NO, even better, I'll buy you your favorite candy everyday! Anything, just please, don't leave me alone on this, you know how shy I am." Your best friend said.

She was asking you to go on a double date with her, I mean, you being with someone and her with the guy she's been obsessed with ever since she saw him.

You would do anything for her, but this was a whole different level from what she usually asks you. Like, helping her to clean her room was the craziest thing she has asked you, until now of course.

"I don't even know the guy!" You were nervous more than anything. If you haven't been on a date with someone you like, imagine with someone you've never met.

"I know you're gonna like him, Cameron says he's his best friend and that he's a really nice guy" B/F/N said. Cameron is the guy she likes, and the reason of this problem.
"Pwease?" She finally said with her puppy eyes.

"Fine! Only because you're my only friend and I don't want to loose you" you said trying to look like you don't care.
"YOU'RE THE BEST" she said while impulsively hugging you. You just patted her back while rolling your eyes.

*A few days later*

B/F/N told you to dress casually but cute, so you wore this:

After all you wanted to make a good first impression on your blind date

-
"What is this place?" You said to B/F/N while getting out of the Uber with her.
It was like 5 pm, you'll probably be out of there at like 7pm, thank god.

"You've never been here? It's the mini golf place" she said as if it was obvious. Maybe it's because she has been to a lot of dates and this place seems to be full of people trying to fall in love. Ew.