Holidays with Ethan p. 2

This is a two part story, if you haven't read the last one I recommend you to do it so you can understand better the story.
————————————————————
*in the last part*

We were really tired because of the flight. So I don't really remember how we got to the log cabin. All I know is that I woke up in a bed cuddled with Ethan....

I tried to move out of the bed but Ethan hold me tighter, that made me realize that he was awake but that he didn't wanted to leave the bed.

-come on Ethan let me go- i whispered to him in case our parents were sleeping.

-no- he answered in a cute baby tone- five more minutes please.

-ok, just because you feel comfortable- I answered.

I also didn't wanted to leave the bed, he made me feel safe and comfy. Also I could tell it was snowing and this was a great way to keep the heat in my body.

But we didn't stayed only 5 minutes. We ended up sleeping for 2 more hours! Then my mother came into the room to wake us up.
kinda
-come on kids it's time to wake up- she said while shaking us.

-mom we are not kids- I said in an annoyed tone while I was stretching, still not leaving the bed.
Ethan didn't move at all, he just took my pillow and he started cuddling with it.

But my mom took the pillow away from him and she threw the bedcover to the floor.

-nooo- Ethan shouted- you are maleficent Mrs. y/l/n.

After we were completely awake and my mom leaved the bedroom, I decided to check around. I noticed that there was only one bed, but at least it was huge.
Also our room was big, we had our own bathroom and all.

We decided to change our clothes because we were going snowboarding, that by the way, I have never done before.

I was dressing in the bathroom and Ethan in the room. When we were both done and we came out something weird happened.

-you have to be kidding - I said

-why does this always happens? - Ethan said while putting his glasses on.

We were wearing the same clothes. I think this always happens because our parents love to see us matching and they buy the same clothes.

*this is what you guys were wearing*