Chapter 4

The next morning Eliza wakes up to a body that aches all over. Before they fell asleep he'd fucked her three times. Each time making her come so hard she couldn't remember her own name.

"Shit. I can't even say I was drunk." She mumbles to herself and shakes her head.

"Neither can I." He laughs from the door. "Can you stand?"

"No but you clearly can." They both laugh.

"Can you imagine what life would be like if we got along like this all the time?" He asks seriously.

"Yeah, I would be purring all the time because I was so damn satisfied." She answers just as seriously.

"Yeah, me too probably. Although I don't think it's very manly to purr." He says and she laughs out loud and says "I'm pretty sure you can make it seem very manly."

"Now you're just asking me nicely to fuck you again." He says hungrily.

"Indeed I am." She pushes the covers aside and reveals her naked body. His mouth is on hers immediately and his hands are all over her body. He is inside her in no time and she moans happily against his lips.

"Shit." She says an hour later when he's lovering her into his filled bathtub. "I feel like I'm a grandma or something else that's old."

"Then you're the sexiest grandma on earth." He simply replies and lovers himself into the tub. "Now sit still and let the warmth work on your sore muscles, Lizzie."

"How come every time you call me Lizzie you make it sound like I'm something you want to savour?" She asks with eyes full of amusement.

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever met." He states and shrugs casually.

"Yet you hate me." She says.

"You hate me too, so I don't see the problem." He looks at her quizzically.

"Yeah, but I'm starting to realise that I don't know why." She looks at him shyly.

"Because we push all each other's wrong buttons. Sex seems to be fixing that." He laughs.

"We can't just fuck each other all the damn time." She murmurs disappointed.

"Says who?" He laughs again.

"I do." She says.

"Are we getting married now? I'm not so sure I do." He laughs hard and she can't stop herself from joining in.

"So can we maybe make a truce or something? Try to get along just a little bit. It would make life easier for both of us." She sighs.

"How about we try not scream at each other when we're hanging out with Callie and Ben, and then you can call me anytime you wanna play doctor." He grins.

"I'm going to be feeling all kinds of sick." She murmurs to herself but he hears her.

"Good thing I'm certified to solve that." He laughs.

"Shit. I keep forgetting you're a god damn Doctor. It's actually quite impressive, Mike. Sorry about that." She looks embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry. I keep forgetting that you're a nurse all the time too." He simply says.

"I really need to go home soon. I have to be at work in two hours." She mumbles.

"Let me drive you home and then to work. I'm headed in that direction anyway. You work at NJ General, right?" He sends her a small smile and she nods. "Thanks." She instinctively leans over to kiss him and the kiss gets much more heated than she intended.

"We have to stop now." She pants hard.

"I know." He says. "Turn around and come sit between my legs. Then I'll massage your aching body."

"Thank you." She says gratefully before doing just what he asked.