Chapter 6

The next day passes by quickly and Eliza's just stepped out of the shower at home. She's got nothing but a towel around her when the doorbell rings.

"Shit." She murmurs and walks to the door. On the other side is Mike.

"Hello. I thought we were sup.." She begins but he silences her with a warning look. Then she realises that he's not alone. Callie and Ben are right beside him.

"Surpriiiiise." Callie screams. "Mike was at home and I called your work. They said you weren't working this evening so I thought we would surprise you."

"Oooh, how... Wonderful, sweetie." Eliza sneaks a sideway glance at Mike who looks quite uncomfortable. "But why did you bring HIM?" She points at Mike who answers "She thought I had nothing better to do than to spend my time fighting with you."

Eliza rolls her eyes. "Ugh, are you an asshole yet again?"

Their fight is only half hearted this time, but they have to act as usual, so Ben and Callie don't suspect anything.

"And you're a bitch as always." He shrugs.

"Enough with the name calling. I thought the sex would have made this all better." Callie sighs and looks at Ben "How about we leave them alone? Maybe if they fuck again they'll get along."

Ben laughs. "How about it? Let's do just that. Then we can go home and have some alone time too."

"Good idea. We're leaving. I've just come down with a case of horniness. Sorry babe." Callie says and Eliza rolls her eyes and wheezes. "Stop playing matchmaker."

"Byyyyeee." Callie and Ben yells. They're already halfway to the elevator.

"Jesus." Mike says and enters Eliza's apartment.

Eliza laughs and rolls her eyes again. "Imagine if they just knew that this was exactly what we planned just not in this apartment."

"Mmh. I agree with you on the matchmaker thing. She wants us to be a couple." Mike says and takes a few steps closer to Eliza.

She reaches for him and when his mouth finds hers the towel slips from her body and gives him full access to all of her.

"So where should I fuck you first?" He asks hungrily as his fingers roams her body.

"How about the kitchen?" She says and pulls him after her. He snakes an arm around her and makes her stop walking when he presses her hard against him.

"I have a better idea." He pushes her softly in direction of the the big windows in her living room. They have a great view over New York, and he presses her hard against one of the windows and spread her legs. "I'm going to make you come right here, using only my hands." He plays with her clit and she moans and starts rocking her hips. Then he pushes two fingers inside of her and slides them in and out fast and she moans loudly. The other hand is still working on her clit and she is breathing harder and harder each second.

She's so close now that her legs are shaking violently, and he removes the hand from her clit and uses it to keep her standing upright. Then he pushes three fingers inside of her and slides them in and out of her and she comes violently.

"Good girl." He whispers. It's so hot that you're standing right here for anyone to see and the one making you scream his name is me.

"Give me your dick. Now." She pants hungrily and falls to her knees.

"Not here. Let's do that in the kitchen." He pulls her after him and sits on the kitchen table. She immediately takes him into her mouth and sucks all of him in. He almost comes when his head hits her throat.

"Fuck. Don't do that again or I'm going to come in your filthy, sexy little mouth." He pants. She does the exact same thing three more times, and he comes violently in her mouth while he repeats her name.

"Ooh, did I forget to say I'm a big fan of swallowing after blowjobs?" She asks innocently.

"You are going to be the death of me. You're so fucking dirty and hot. There are so many damn things I want to do to you." His eyes are full of appreciation.

"I'll do anything if you ask nicely. Anything but being gagged. That's a hard no." She says, her expression serious.

"That's just because it keeps you from calling me an asshole." He laughs and she joins in and nods. "Exactly."

He pulls his pants back on. "Now let's get something to eat." He says and kisses her lips. He can taste himself on her and it's so hot it makes him hard again.

"I thought we just did." She says flirtatiously.

"Real food this time, Lizzie." He laughs again and relocates a bit in his pants.

"Let's go to Orlando's. It's my favourite." She gives his dick a gentle squeeze through the pants and then walks into her bedroom.

"On second thought... We should take one more round before leaving." His pants are off again and he sits down on the edge of her bed. "Sit." He gestures to his dick and she does just as he says.

She crosses her leg behind his back, lovers herself over his dick and leans backwards a bit so he hits her deeper.

"Oh my god, Mike. This is so deep." She moans.

He smiles kindly. "And it's probably going to give you a blackout when you come so hold on to me, okay?"

She moves up and down his dick slowly but then he grips her hips and thrusts hard into her. She cries out in pleasure and as promised she nearly blacks out when she comes. It takes an entire minute before the cramps inside her subsides and she pants as if she just ran a marathon.

"You're fucking trying to ruin me for anyone else, asshole." She pants appreciatively.

"You've already ruined me, Lizzie. So it's only fair. You pussy's so fucking perfect for my dick like no one before." He kisses her hungrily and she feels his dick grow hard again inside of her. "You are insatiable, asshole."

"Your asshole's insatiable? Well I can help with that." He says playfully and he gently pushes a finger inside her ass.

"Stop." She gasps in pleasure. "I'm too sensitive and I'm going to come right now."

He moves his finger a little bit and she cries out "Mike, oh fuck. Fuck." Her pussy is tightening around his dick and he moans too and thrusts his hips hard. Then he moves his finger again and she comes violently once more, taking him with her when her pussy cramps hard around him.

"Oh, Mike, Mike, Miiikeee." She screams as the pleasure takes over and he moans her name softly into her ear and it sounds so erotic that it prolongs her orgasm.

When she comes down from her high, she crawls off his laps and collapses on the floor. "Fucking asshole. That was so fucking amazing."

"And now I know your kryptonite. You love getting your anus stimulated." He grins heartily.

She starts laughing. "Of course I fucking do, idiot. How's you prostate by the way? If no one every stimulated that then you really are an asshole. It's the best fucking feeling in the world."

"You know much about having a prostate?" He cocks an eyebrow and pulls his pants back on.

She stands and opens the door to her walk-in closet and rolls her eyes at him over her shoulder. "You know what I mean."

"Somehow I've never tried it but you're welcome to try it on me anytime we're alone." He laughs.

"Friday after drinks. I'll make you come so hard you think you've died and gone to orgasm heaven." She promises.

"Only if I get to fuck your ass after. With my dick this time." He responds seriously.

"That is a fucking deal, asshole." She picks out a skirt and a tight, black silkblouse and throws it on, steps into a pair of black pumps and puts her hair into a messy bun on the top of her head.

"You might wanna put on some lipstick unless you don't care that everyone can see that your lips are swollen and red from giving a fucking amazing blowjob." He whispers and smacks her ass softly

"I don't care. It'll keep you hungry." She winks at him and he laughs. "That it will."