Chapter 13

Two hours later they are climbing under the covers of her bed. She is aching deliciously all over her body and a satisfied feeling fills her to the core.

"Thank you." She murmurs and kisses him softly.

"Thank YOU, babe. Sleep tight." He kisses her a little more passionate and she pushes him away "Stop doing that. We're supposed to sleep."

He laughs and they go to sleep.

"Auch. Shit." Eliza hisses when she stubs her toe against the doorframe.

"Elizabeth, I'm trying to sleep." Mike murmurs with his head buried in a pillow.

"Did you just call me by my entire first name? Are you sick?" She looks at him in shock.

He sits. "What's wrong with that? And why are you getting dressed at 5 AM on a Saturday? Did they call you in?"

She nods seriously "Yes, and you too. Dr. Green and Natascha have both called in sick and no one else could pick up their shifts. I promised to pick you up on my way to work. And about the name part then you've never ever called me Elizabeth before so I think it's only natural that I'm very surprised."

"I wasn't really awake that's why and also I was mad that you woke me up with your swearing and not with that wonderful mouth wrapped around my dick." He winks at her and she blushes and promises "Next time I'll try your approach."

"I'm sleeping here tonight." He states and gets dressed. "Will you text Benlie that we can't make it to lunch and wine today?"

She pouts but nods. "I was really excited about that."

"Me too. Well apart from all the questioning. That part is not something I'm looking forward to." He rolls his eyes and she nods again. "Me neither."

He pulls her close to him and kisses her softly. She melts in his arms and wraps them around his neck to keep his lips pressed against hers.

"Sooo, we aren't supposed to be there until 6, right?" He asks and she nods.

"How about a quickie before we leave? Just to get this day started." He sends her a dirty grin, and she pushes him back onto the bed.

"Come on, Mike. We're late." She yells from the kitchen. She's placing their coffee mugs in the dishwasher.

"I wouldn't have to do this if SOMEONE didn't mess my hair so badly by pulling it so hard." He laughs when he enters the kitchen.

She smiles deviously and says "If you don't want me to pull you hair then you shouldn't be so great at making me come so hard that I can't control myself."

"Good point. I'm definitely not going to stop that. And for the record I love it when you pull my hair. It's so sexy when you let go entirely." He kisses her cheek and she laughs. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

"I'm driving." He says and pull out his car keys from the pocket of his leather jacket.

"Hell yeah, you are. I love your car." She almost drools when she replies.

"That's just because you want me to fuck you in it." He states and winks at her.

"And you promised you will, so I'm holding you on to that promise." She looks at him hungrily.

"Soon, baby." He promises. "Now let's go."

Luckily there's close to no traffic this early on a Saturday so they make it to work with a few minutes to spare.

"See you at three." He says and kisses her lips hungrily before they leave the car.