Chapter 8

When the alarm goes off at 4.30 neither of them are really to leave the comfortable bed but after a few minutes of kissing they get out of bed.

They each take a quick shower and then he makes coffee for the both of them and she prepares breakfast.

"I hate these early mornings." She sighs and he laughs. "I don't hate this one."

Shortly after they leave for a short ride to work. She says a quick bye and jumps out of the car, all ready for an exciting day at work. She's extra excited to meet the new doctor.

But when the doors open and the new doctor steps in she's gasping in shock because Mike just walked through the doors.

"Oh my god. You could have told me this morning when you gave me a ride here." She says surprised and the other nurses look at her quizzically.

"Now where's the fun in that?" He laughs and greets all the nurses. They go over his schedule and as it turns out, Eliza's going to be working with him.

The rest of the week passes by quickly and the cooperation between Mike and Eliza is running smoothly.

Now it's Friday and Eliza's ready to go out with Callie but when she turns to leave there's a knock on her door and she opens. "Hey." Mike says and she looks at him in surprise. "Hii? You know it isn't until AFTER drinks I promised you a bit of fun."

"I was in the neighbourhood and I'm on my way home so I just thought I'd pick you up. You're still going to Callie's right?"

"Yeah, I am and thank you very much. I appreciate it. Let me just get my coat." She smiles brightly.

"And the rest of your outfit I hope." He murmurs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She laughs.

"You look so fucking hot that everyone will be drooling over you and try getting into your pants. Oh wait, you're not wearing any. And please let me check something." He slowly slides a hand up her thigh and when he reaches her naked pussy he whispers "Of course I was right. As usually no underwear."

"Well, I promised you to come by later. It's easier this way." She sends him an innocent smile. "By the way, is someone a little jealous?"

"Oh no. No way someone's a little jealous." He rolls his eyes at her. "Try a lot jealous. They get to look at you like this and I'm going to be at a sports bar."

"You and Ben could tag along you know. Just to make sure that we girls are going to be okay out there in the big, scary world full of horny men." She laughs and kisses him softly.

"Maybe we should. Let's go, Lizzie. Can't keep your girl waiting and she's going to wait for a very long time, if I stay here for one more second." He winks at her flirtatiously.

"We're leaving horny boy." She winks back and they leave the apartment. He almost falls on the stairs because his eyes are glued to her ass on the way to the car.

"You should look at where you're going and not on my ass." She laughs and he disagrees. "What I should do is fuck you right here in my car." He mumbles.

"Later please." She almost drools at the thought of it.

They ride the rest of the way in comfortable silence.