Chapter 11

Eliza knocks on Mike's door but she almost faints when a gorgeous blonde in nothing, but underwear opens the door.

"Hi, can I help you?" The blonde asks with a sweet smile.

"No, I.. It's nothing. Sorry to disturb you. Have a nice night. Bye." She turns on her heel and almost sprints for the elevator. She's reaching for the elevator button when Mike calls her name. "Lizzie, wait." He catches up with her and grabs her hand. "She's my little sister." He's shirtless and his hair is messy and wet.

"As if I'm going to believe that." She hisses.

He pulls out his phone from his sweatpants and scrolls through his pictures until he finds what he's searching for. Then he shows her a photo of him and two younger people who looks like they're related in some way.

"This is my brother and my sister. That's her." He points to the blond girl in the photo. "I was just in the shower so that's why I look like this. And my sister, well, sometimes she decides to have this casual opinion about wearing clothes and I know it sounds really weird. but please, just come say hi to her, babe."

She looks at him with her mouth hanging open for almost an entire minute before she asks, "Did you just call me babe?"

He looks at her sheepishly "Yeah, I think I just did." He reaches for her hand and she lets him take it. "If she's your sister, why's your hair messy and why was she in nothing but her underwear?"
He laughs softly. "My sister's not a shy person and she was in the middle of changing when you knocked on the door. As for my hair, well my outfit should give you a hint, but I was training."

"Of course. I feel stupid now." She rolls her eyes at him and he kisses her deeply. They're so caught up in the kiss that they don't hear the elevator ding. They don't realise they're not alone anymore before there's a happy scream behind them. They jump apart and look at the two people who've just left the elevator.

"I KNEW IT!" Callie screams happily.

"Oh shit." Mike mutters and after a sideway glance at Eliza he says "It's not what it looks like, Callie. Calm down."

She laughs. "You're still holding her hand so yes. This is exactly what I think it is. You two like each other."

Eliza sigh. "We like to have sex with each other, okay? That's it, Callie."

"If you say so. We came to say hi to your sister." Callie chirps and looks at Mike who's still holding Eliza's hand.

"She's in my apartment. Go ahead. We need a minute here to finish our conversation." Mike says.

Callie walks past them and says "See you tomorrow babe. Let's talk later. I'll call you."

"We can finish our conversation at tomorrow." Eliza says calmly.

Mike looks over his shoulder, but Callie and Ben have already entered his apartment, so they are alone again. He pins her to the wall next to the elevator and kisses her so heated that she grinds herself against him and moans against his lips.

"Fuck you for making me this horny." She mutters under her breath before he removes himself from her and presses the call button. The elevator doors open immediately. "See you, baby." He says and winks at her. "Oh by the way. Cancel your plans tomorrow. I know Callie's just told my sister so much about you so she's going to insist on meeting you tomorrow."

"Okay. I'm free tomorrow." She says and sends him a soft smile. "Please say hi and sorry to your sister from me."The elevator doors close before he can answer and he sighs deeply.