Quick Headcannons

Hey guys, I know this isn't my normal way of doing things but I had one of you ask for a Yandere Oneshot. I can't write a regular short story with the premise simply because Cedric is one of my comfort characters and it makes me uncomfortable to write him like that. But I do have quiet a few Yandere headcannons for Cedric that I thought I'd share instead. Feel free to skip this chapter if you aren't interested, I plan to have another actual oneshot out soonish. Sorry for rambling, on to the show.

Yandere Cedric Headcannons 

Cedric wasn't someone who received affection much as a child, so when he falls for you he fell HARD. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to express affection properly, and is way too shy to even express an interest in you either. Because of this, no matter how deep or twisted his feelings for you are, you would almost certainly not be aware of them. 

This man would stalk you thoroughly. Whether it be through magic or in person, Cedric would have his eyes on you almost 24/7. He can't help it, everything you do is captivating to him. He would find your sleeping face the most adorable, because that's the only time he can be as close to you as wants to be.

Cedric would also be the type to nick your belongings. Just small things, hair tie's, pencils, apple cores, bits of paper, anything he could take without you noticing it was gone. He always has one of these items tucked into a pocket sew into the inner lining of his vest. The rest he keeps in a enchanted jewelry box underneath his bed. 

He 100% would have a shrine of some sort to you. Cedric has very low confidence in himself, so he most likely would see you as some sort of goddess that blesses his life. 

Enchancia doesn't have cameras, so Cedric learned to paint specifically so he could have a bunch of portraits of you. He insists on painting them himself so that others don't have a excuse to stare at you. 

Speaking of others, as much as Cedric is a sweet bean, Yandere Cedric would not hesitate to kill or dispose of people he deems a threat. 

Cedric would not be one to kidnap you unless he deemed it necessary. As much as he only wants you to look at him, he also doesn't feel worthy to be in your presence. His affections would be portrayed purely from the shadows  until he believes you are about to leave him. If you were leaving the castle, or started dating unworthy of you (Everyone), Cedric would snatch you. 

Once you were in his grasp, it would be impossible to escape. Cedric is a amazing sorcerer, so you would be kept in the most enchanted place he could summon. Getting out of his magic tricks and traps wouldn't be possible before you fell victim to Stockholm syndrome. 

You would want for nothing though. This man would give you the world on a silver platter if you only say the word. You give him the confidence to reach his full potential and he lives for you and you alone. Its up to you whether you choose to accept his affections, because its only a choice you are given once. 

----

That's all for now. A proper one-shot will be up pretty soon, I'm just having trouble with the ending! TTFN!