Sleep

"I really should have made sure those blinds were fully closed," Cedric thought sleepily. He had been having the nicest dream, before the vile sun decided to shine directly on his eyelids. Cedric rolled away from the window, preparing to go back to sleep, when he realized that something was holding gently onto his arm. Sleepy and confused, Cedric opened his eyes. What he saw made his breath catch in his throat. 

This wasn't the first time you two had shared a bed, but it was also something Cedric was having trouble getting use too. You just looked so innocent, sweet, and breathtaking beautiful. And you were so... close. Your eyes were still shut tight, your face relaxed and calm, and your arms were loosely wrapped around Cedric's. Cedric felt his heart race as he listened to your shallow breathing, watching your chest  rise gently up and down as you dozed beside him. At least he didn't panic this time. The first time he had woken up next to you he was so startled that he catapulted himself off the bed. Cedric frowned as he recalled the unpleasant memory. Not only was it a completely wasted opportunity, You had teased him about it for weeks. Cedric loved you for it though. Despite his many shortcoming, you had never once called him pathetic, or useless. You were so bright and confident, fighting tooth and nail for him whenever you thought he was being treated unfairly. 

Tenderly, Cedric reached out and stroked your (H/L), (H/C), hair. You barely stirred, clearly very sleepy. Cedric let your hair run through his fingers, carefully observing every inch of your face, as if commit ever bit of it to memory. It didn't matter that your hair was a mess, or that you had left a little bit of drool on the pillow. It would never matter if you had scars, or moles, or acne. It would never matter to him if you had muscles or fat, or if you had wrinkles, or weird birthmarks. It was mornings like this, with you beside him, where Cedric knew with absolute clarity that as long as you were you, he wouldn't be happy without you beside him. 

Feeling a little more daring then usual, Cedric freed his other arm from your grasp, before pulling you close into his chest. Planting a soft kiss onto your forehead, Cedric closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of you in his arms. There may be work to do, but for now, he was just happy to be here with you. 

Sleeping a little longer wont hurt. 

(A/N)

Another short fluff piece a day later? Wild. 

Anyway just writing to say that I am currently looking for inspiration so. If you guys have any Au's, prompts, ideas, or scenarios that you would like to see, either drop a comment or send me a Dm. I can't promise you I will do them, but I am curious to see what kind of things ya'll would want to see. Nothing NSFW tho, I can't write that at all and these stories are trash enough already. 

Thanks so much for your time, Have a good one!