chapter 7

Tony's pov

Me Steve Nat and everyone else get home from our mission. I hear y/n basically squealing so I head towards her. "Everything alright y/n?" She's I the living room. With Peter. Peter in his suit. "Aaah Peter you finally told her" "uh-uhh yeah Mr. Stark." Him and y/n stopped hugging. "So what was the squealing about. I hear steve say behind me. " oh uh it was the show we were watching. The thing I wanted to happen. Ended up happening and I got really excited and hugged Peter." I know my daughter well enough to know that she isn't telling the truth. But I'll let it slide for now.

Y/n pov

Of course just as Peter was about to kiss me, well atleast I thought he was my dad and everyone else get home. I don't want to tell him about Peter and I yet. I want me and Peter to tell him and only him later. Before everyone finds out. "Everything alright y/n?" I don't get the chance to respond cause he sees Peter in his suit."Aaah Peter you finally told her" "uh-uhh yeah Mr. Stark." He did tell me. Put probably not the way he planned. Peter and I stopped hugging at this point. "So what was the squealing about. Steve says. He's standing behind my dad. " oh uh it was the show we were watching. The thing I wanted to happen. Ended up happening and I got really excited and hugged Peter." "Hmm okay" Steve says then walks off into the kitchen. My dad is giving me a weird look but I brush it off. "Uhh hey dad. Can me and Peter talk to you in my room. Privately please." My dad nods his head and follows me and Peter upstairs. "So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" "Well um me and Peter ar--" Peter cuts me off "dating!"
My dad face is blank. "I'm sorry. You're what?" My dad says. I know he heard us but I don't think he wants to. "Me and Peter are dating dad." "No. No. No. You're to young for this " to young? I'm 16 turning 17 in a few months how is it to young? "Dad calm down. It's not like Peter is some random person. I've know him since kindergarten and you've know him since I started kindergarten" "No y/n you are not dating Peter. You are not talking to each other or seeing each other anymore. You understand me?!" I'm shocked by him saying this "What no dad you can't do that" " Mr.Stark please don't do this please. I really really like your daughter" my dad looks and Peter and opens my bedroom door. " Go home Peter. Before I call your Aunt May. You only come here for training. And meetings." Peter starts to leave and I grab his arm he turns around and I hug him. This annoys my dad even more "Now Peter. Leave now." "Bye y/n" he says in a sad voice and walks out. my dad shuts the door and turns to me " You aren't going to school this week. You aren't leaving this house. You are staying here. Consider yourself grounded!" I roll my eyes. I'm furious. I've never felt this much pain and anger. "I HATE YOU" In that moment I lose all control of myself. Something took over me. I blasted my dad with my powers. He flew though the door and stood up shaking it off rubbing his head. Before he got back into my room I jumped out of my window. I flew over the city for a while and landed in the park a few blocks from home. My dad said not to talk to Peter but I can't do that. So I decided I was gonna text him...